Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What happened to clan games??

Centennial Club
    Or just add the hero book to an event

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by davepot02 View Post
    Like the title said, are there no more clan games?
    No. SuperCell has obviously decided that nobody likes the Clan Games and are preparing to remove them from the game entirely.

Oh, my .. I don't even believe that myself :-)

OF COURSE there will be more Clan Games.

On the 22nd, the Builder Base turns 1 year and I would be very, VERY surprised if we don't see a Builder Base specific round of Clan Games an Event, special offers in the Shop and special offers at the Trade post. (SuperCell will pull in at every station on this one.)

Stay tuned, be patient, make popcorn and enjoy all the Builder Base hate that will flood the forums :-)

/Affront
    TH12-60/60/30|BH8-16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16/25| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

I hope you are surprised. If not, that's fine, I'll be dropping a 1000 trophies again while I make it easy to three star me. So I can get the points faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    No. SuperCell has obviously decided that nobody likes the Clan Games and are preparing to remove them from the game entirely.

Oh, my .. I don't even believe that myself :-)

OF COURSE there will be more Clan Games.

On the 22nd, the Builder Base turns 1 year and I would be very, VERY surprised if we don't see a Builder Base specific round of Clan Games an Event, special offers in the Shop and special offers at the Trade post. (SuperCell will pull in at every station on this one.)

Stay tuned, be patient, make popcorn and enjoy all the Builder Base hate that will flood the forums :-)

/Affront

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomville View Post
    This is incorrect information. Darian has said the update will not be in the month of May.
    Sir Darian said about update not sneek Peek.
    And shubhamborkar said sneek Peek coming.
    Last edited by zaheerr; May 17th, 2018 at 10:04 AM.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by zaheerr View Post
    Sir Darian said about update not sneek Peek.
    And shubhamborkar said sneek Peek coming.
    Shubhamborkar was just joking (I hope). And even if he wasn't, he's not SC employee nor mod, so what he said is anything but official.

Patience young padawan. 🙃
    Last edited by MasterEdy; May 17th, 2018 at 10:10 AM.

Why are y'all creating more confusion just wait and see tomorrow. Simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomville View Post
    Well often yes, but not always. News only shows when the next thing is within a certain range of numbers of days away. All that nothing there shows is that whatever it is we can expect to not be starting for more than 4 days or so. There’s no reason to believe anything “happened”, as we’ve seen this before quite a few times. Who knows, it might be a special one coming to mark the builder base anniversary? Or it might be just another regular games starting at some point more than 4 days time from now.
    i dont think that it is 4 days. last time it was showing for 6d23h. so maybe we have 10-15d for next games

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shubhamborkar View Post
    Update is coming , sneak peak starts tomorrow 🤐
    He is mc you tube kid he is trolling us don't believe him

Then only tell me why this event of triple threat is only few days to complete usually they will give events for 7 days

Banned
    Ask from supercell 😂 may be builder base anniversary they are cooking something special for anniversary (i.e on 22may) keep patience 🙄 don't troll people and don't insult Indians by trolling