Thread: Connect to SC ID but not to Facebook

Connect to SC ID but not to Facebook

Hi there,

i woul'd like to know, why some Players have the issue while connected to SC ID they're not connected to their FB Account.

The Main Farm Account which was always contected to their FB Account before SC ID, won't let them connect after using SC ID to FB.

Has anyone got an Idea ?

Thx a lot 😉

It would be nice if someone would try to help, maybe the Forum Staff or People who are connected successfully to FB with SC ID.

Thank you 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by Fara74 View Post
    It would be nice if someone would try to help, maybe the Forum Staff or People who are connected successfully to FB with SC ID.

Thank you 珞

Are you trying to sign in from here... in game settings?

Last edited by WussyPuss; May 18th, 2018 at 06:04 PM.
    Farm 136CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 30 BK 24established level 13 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiastsGASPs vs Forumers Scorecard Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Yes, the Players said....If they try to select the connect the FB Button it doesn't work. The Button doesn't change green or connect to Facebook. Normaly they should automaticly connected to FB after using the SC ID. But the Connection is lost after using the SC ID.

I told them already to contact the Support, but i hoped that someone maybe had the same issue and coul'd give an Advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Fara74 View Post
    Yes, the Players said....If they try to select the connect the FB Button it doesn't work. The Button doesn't change green or connect to Facebook. Normaly they should automaticly connected to FB after using the SC ID. But the Connection is lost after using the SC ID.

I told them already to contact the Support, but i hoped that someone maybe had the same issue and coul'd give an Advice.

Could this be be the reason?

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ook-Support%21
    Farm 136CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 30 BK 24established level 13 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiastsGASPs vs Forumers Scorecard Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Thx WussyPuss 😘 that coul'd be really the Reason