Thread: Crusher still hits through wall

Millennial Club

Crusher still hits through wall

Do people still know this as an issues?

Crusher still hits through wall https://imgur.com/gallery/7a2iv1x
    Alpha and Omega (#PVUQR2UL) Location: USA
    TH11: 50/50/20 TH11: 26/35/20 TH11: 25/29/7
    Always looking for more to join clan and help out with clan games. We've only missed one reward out of all games, come help us so it doesn't happen again. Be sure to mention forums in your join request, or you're deemed a dirty spy and rejected.

Always been there, and most of the time the bug helped me more by killing enemy barbarians.

The one that makes me little mad when i attack with giantcartsbomber is even two giants walking closer comes within range of mega tesla, the tesla hits a giant and chain lightning hits the cart behind it and not the giant more closer to it

It isn't a glitch. Crusher attacks only when they touch the range or are in the range of it.

Quote Originally Posted by SK8123 View Post
    It isn't a glitch. Crusher attacks only when they touch the range or are in the range of it.
    It is a glitch. Crushers were not supposed to hit through walls even if the troop is within range as per sc update some months back, but the feature never worked properly and sc didn't fix it either.

Millennial Club
    It hits through walls but really, is this an issue? I can count on one hand how many times this has happened in the last month and its never made a difference.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    It hits through walls but really, is this an issue? I can count on one hand how many times this has happened in the last month and its never made a difference.
    I shouldn't have said "issue".

Same with other small glitches or misinformation on a troop's ability: I'd like them fixed to improve the overall experience instead of shrugging them off.
    Alpha and Omega (#PVUQR2UL) Location: USA
    TH11: 50/50/20 TH11: 26/35/20 TH11: 25/29/7
    Always looking for more to join clan and help out with clan games. We've only missed one reward out of all games, come help us so it doesn't happen again. Be sure to mention forums in your join request, or you're deemed a dirty spy and rejected.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadrach777 View Post
    I shouldn't have said "issue".

Same with other small glitches or misinformation on a troop's ability: I'd like them fixed to improve the overall experience instead of shrugging them off.
    I don't disagree with that, there are many bugs yet to be fixed.

Yes this happens with me also

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot007 View Post
    It is a glitch. Crushers were not supposed to hit through walls even if the troop is within range as per sc update some months back, but the feature never worked properly and sc didn't fix it either.
    Yes, all they did was a half backed fix by reducing the hitbox radius, which in some of these cases isn't sufficient as posted examples show.

No one should expect a small indie company with only billions of euros in revenue to fix a flawed game engine even with large amounts of time.