Thread: Cost of white lilies

Cost of white lilies

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone can verify the cost of the white lilies? On the Hay Day wiki page (http://hayday.wikia.com/wiki/Decorations) it says they cost 40 diamonds each. I could be wrong but I don't remember them being so expensive?

Scouting bases and awaiting the Loot Cart!
    I came across this old thread on last years Halloween decorations. One player mentioned the white lilies were available for vouchers (I did not purchase any so idk).
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...t=White+lilies
    Last edited by Tahoe; May 17th, 2018 at 04:20 AM.

I’m pretty sure they were diamonds or I would have gotten a whole lot more than I did. But I know they weren’t 40 diamonds. I’d never have gotten 1 at that price.
    GC: momx15. Level 84, Town level 18. Playing HayDay since 2013, just not in a hurry.
    Welcome new friends. My farm is Semper Feist Farms.

I got a lot and I think they were vouchers and the red ones were diamonds. I maybe wrong but I would not be likely to spend diamonds on the quantity I got.

Farm Level 160. Town 47. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

Quote Originally Posted by Gymgirl4a View Post
    I got a lot and I think they were vouchers and the red ones were diamonds. I maybe wrong but I would not be likely to spend diamonds on the quantity I got.
    You’re probably right about vouchers. I just don’t remember, but I do know that I’d never spend 40 diamonds on a flower. ��

Do wish they were a year round item. So many uses than just Halloween.
    GC: momx15. Level 84, Town level 18. Playing HayDay since 2013, just not in a hurry.
    Welcome new friends. My farm is Semper Feist Farms.

Centennial Club
    As said above, red were diamonds, white were vouchers... Don't remember yesterday never mind how many vouchers they took tho

*is senile*

Quote Originally Posted by udderly View Post
    As said above, red were diamonds, white were vouchers... Don't remember yesterday never mind how many vouchers they took tho

*is senile*
    No, I have no idea what sort or how many vouchers. I just know that I very rarely spend diamonds on decor items.

Farm Level 160. Town 47. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.