Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My friend's clan lost 41 to 41 in 15 man due to engineered extra town hall 11

My friend's clan lost 41 to 41 in 15 man due to engineered extra town hall 11

The team that has an extra TH 11 with full offensive abilities will absolutely crush 2 town hall 10s 95 percent of the time.

PLEASE FIX THIS SMURF.

It's not competition... it's unfair.
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; May 17th, 2018 at 04:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Galluccio View Post
    The team that has an extra TH 11 with full offensive abilities will absolutely crush 2 town hall 10s 95 percent of the time.

PLEASE FIX THIS ♥♥♥♥.

It's not competition... it's unfair.
    Based on that score one extra th11 isn’t the only reason they lost and personally I’d rather the other team have an extra “engineered” th11 than a full th11. That said, yes, there are still flaws in the matchmaker. There likely is a significant change coming this year.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

Actually it is the reason why they lost.

They were up by 4 points with 2 attacks left by this town hall 11. No one had gotten 3 stars on this one particular base before. The guy comes in and 3 stars two town hall 10s. End of story.

10 minutes left and normally if they had just a town hall 10 it would have been a win.

I'm calling bull smurf.
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; May 17th, 2018 at 04:07 PM.

I have been suffering from roaster engineering.I do not take any engineer base in my war.still getting match with low and rusher filler and maxed top bases.when destruction of top bases are only deciding factor of win or lose.this is frustrating.
    Max Th9 vs max th10(without infernos) not great match..we lost.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ngineered-base

Nothing new - happens all the time.

Millennial Club
    engineers doesn't mean guaranteed stars. Some engineers can't attack at all!

Also, although I am a th11 only this week have I started to build my th11 defences so i was technically a max10 as defence for 5 months. Many many th11s failed to three star my anti-3 base (engineer and non-engineer) so by all accounts maybe reviewing the base design may help in future if you happen to get a match up similar.

Until the algorithm or game mechanics change, it will keep happening. As a clan we have chosen to shrug our shoulders when we see a match up with engineers in as we have beaten some and we have lost some.

Pro Member
    There is a tradeoff you need to learn to utilize. Where they have an extra TH11 attack up top usually means their defenses are lower elsewhere. In our wars, we find that the TH10s tend to lack infernos or have under leveled defenses or pitiful hero levels. This mean more fresh hit and lower levels on our side are 3 starring their middle, leaving our higher end TH10s multiple attacks to 2 star TH11s and 3 star TH10s. And in some cases, 3 star the really rushed TH11s (with eagle).

You won't like this answer, but get better at attacking. As the only TH11 in our roster, I'm usually up against 2 TH11s. Nearly every war, I triple one, if not both. This leaves our TH10s (who also know what they're doing very well) multiple attacks on their corresponding bases.

We also find that the more engineered they are, the less they know what they're doing. Either their attacks will circle the bowl, or they'll have weak 15/15/5 heroes (sure, with max bowlers), but they fail vs max TH11. They even can't triple TH10s.

Banned
    I am with you OP. I hate it when those pesky engineered bases cause me to leave 4 stars available. It’s never my attacking, it’s always engineers.
    Last edited by Ripple1972; May 17th, 2018 at 04:52 PM.

Banned
    We have faced engineers who attacked great and many more who were competitive in the war because of double dips. The reality is that there are good and bad attackers of every variety.

OP, your friend should do some introspection about his war roster inlcuding TH spread and composition. Perhaps there are some clues there to his matchups.
    Last edited by KOAE; May 17th, 2018 at 05:13 PM.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripple1972 View Post
    I am with you OP. I hate it when those pesky engineered bases cause me to leave 4 stars available. It’s never my attacking, it’s always engineers.
    Lot of sense here. Can only hope to win leaving 4 stars on the board, not expect it. And cant blame an account with low defence as the reason for the loss, if your hope is in vain.
    So far as facing engineers.. Our current opponent has around a 2:1 win/loss ratio. I was a little concerned about their war log showing they always score big. Little wriggle room, when they score within 2 or 3 of max every war, with a few perfects. They have an engi 11 sitting at 6. Both clans have 3 10s at the top, so I was fearing the worst.
    Half way thru war day, and they cant manage more than 1s on our top end. Looked them up on cocp.it, to see why they are so poor. It turns out they always draw engi/rushed clans, so our full on bases are obviously alien to them.
    In my opinion, and using this war to back it up, just because the oppo carries a pet engi 11, that doesn't mean that it will distort the outcome necessarily. If your bases are solid enough, then bring it on.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; May 18th, 2018 at 12:06 AM.