Thread: Does Perfect War Streak affects War Search?

Does Perfect War Streak affects War Search?

We usually matched in less than an hour, but after having 5 Perfect War Win Streak suddenly our search took nearly 8 hours and just been matched with a powder-puff engineered clan which we could destroy easily. We are on a 40 win streak and running 2 th9s, 10 th8s, the rest are mixed of th7 to th5. We have no lopsided base so I am curious if our Perfect War Streak affected our war search. We usually do 20 vs 20 war.
    Last edited by LodinianHero; May 17th, 2018 at 02:00 AM.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by LodinianHero View Post
    We usually matched in less than an hour, but after having 5 Perfect War Win Streak suddenly our search took nearly 8 hours and just been matched with a powder-puff engineered clan which we could destroy easily. We are on a 40 win streak and running 2 th9s, 10 th8s, the rest are mixed of th7 to th5. We have no lopsided base so I am curious if our Perfect War Streak affected our war search. We usually do 20 vs 20 war.
    Congratulations on your streak, I don't think perfect war is the culprit, less clan in the pool is

Quote Originally Posted by samratulangi View Post
    Congratulations on your streak, I don't think perfect war is the culprit, less clan in the pool is
    Thanks Sam. We finished this war and as expected our Perfect War Streak has improved to 6 and our war win streak to 41. We immediately spun a new war search and got a match in 1hour and 20 mins. We have the same exact roster and now the opponent has two th9s at the top, an inferno-less th10 at number 3, and a bunch of th8s to th3 at the bottom. Seems there's a chance that our Perfect War Streak will be broken but I think we will win anyway because of their softer bottom bases.

Recent war performance is part of the war matching not necessarily war win streak.

You can have a war win streak of zero but won the prior 50 wars, it will still take longer to match and you'll get stronger clans.

It's only a part of it but it does factor in. It tends to get harder with a war win streak of 5.

I don't think perfect wars make any difference, just recent war performance, win or loss but as far as I know, SC has never told us that.
    They have told us that recent war performance is part of matching.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

Congrats on the wins streak, and now 6 Perfect scores in a row!

To answer your question, I very much doubt that 'Perfect War streak' effects war search time.
    Availability of clans with a similar roster still seems to be the most important factor.
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 12 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...H8-s-to-TH11-s My spec: mid TH11, 50/43/17

Quote Originally Posted by Skrags View Post
    Congrats on the wins streak, and now 6 Perfect scores in a row!

To answer your question, I very much doubt that 'Perfect War streak' effects war search time.
    Availability of clans with a similar roster still seems to be the most important factor.
    Quote Originally Posted by StormHeart View Post
    Recent war performance is part of the war matching not necessarily war win streak.

You can have a war win streak of zero but won the prior 50 wars, it will still take longer to match and you'll get stronger clans.

It's only a part of it but it does factor in. It tends to get harder with a war win streak of 5.

I don't think perfect wars make any difference, just recent war performance, win or loss but as far as I know, SC has never told us that.
    They have told us that recent war performance is part of matching.
    Thanks Skrags and StormHeart. I will post an update about the outcome of our current war and also about the war search after the war. Hope we get another perfect score.

1 hour and 30 mins left in the war and the score is 60-47. We now have a perfect war streak of 7 and war win streak of 42. Their th10 cannot 3star our th9s at 1&2 with spam laloon and spam hogs respectively. Their th9 at number 2 used his dragon army doing double zap quakes against our th8s at numbers 5 and 7 but managed only 2stars each. Seems our war search became longer and the opponents became softer.

Just spun a war search using the same exact roster and got a match in less than 45mins. Match looks perfectly even in terms of th spread but our hero levels are way higher. I am missing our former matches where we were down 4 th9s to our 2 or the enemy has an extra th11 or th10 below the map and still managed to win regardless, just for competitiveness. Matches that we are having now are less challenging, hence the 7 perfect war win streak.