Thread: Rushing the HQ

Rushing the HQ

Hi
    Im currently HQ15, nearly maxed.

Should I rush my HQ and to which HQ should I rush to
    Also any advantages or disadvantages.

Thx
    J

Always rush your HQ. Whenever you are eligible to upgrade your HQ you should do it immediately.

Advantages - new buildings, troops, and gunboat abilities and the ability to upgrade them.

Disadvantages - none.

Boom Beach is not CoC. You should never max out for your HQ level, except of course when you max out forcthe game. You should always rush your HQ.

Banned
    I second what mike said. Then do your armoury also. Only reason not to would be if your a pure farmer.

As long as you max your offensive capabilities (All Boats, Radar, Sculptor, Submarine, Gunboat, Vault, Resource buildings and your main army). If you max what I mentioned, then freely rush and repeat.
    The Clash Royale Forum Records/Spell Royale/My AMA

Join my Empire, the Geometry Empire.
    Cannon users are not allowed to enter. Cannon Cart users are still allowed to enter

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Giorgakis View Post
    As long as you max your offensive capabilities (All Boats, Radar, Sculptor, Submarine, Gunboat, Vault, Resource buildings and your main army). If you max what I mentioned, then freely rush and repeat.

You definitely do not need to max those before upgrading the HQ since there are no disadvantages from rushing. Although, from my experience, if you prioritize your offense most of what you mentioned will be maxed by the time you get the XP to upgrade. The obvious exceptions being the submarine, vault, and resource buildings since those aren’t offense. Heck, I don’t even have some of my production buildings even built yet. Lol

Forum Superstar
    I would think as well your HQ upgrades should be top of the list of priorities then things like armory are second and so on.

in order to push armory/troops, sculptor and LCs you must push HQ.
    its hand in hand.
    you will need to push storage in order to build unless you plan on spending dinero on diamonds
    MinionsWeb is DredPir8Roberts in Deep Black Ops2
    Maxed|VP990|GBE41+17+17+17+17+16|PSC71|TD29+13|TH3 3 RetiredTurtle! whatsyerexcuse?
    ⚡Inigo_Montoya⚡ in Deep Black Ops2 too
    Maxed|VP730|GBE40+17+17+17+16|RR49|PSC74|TD31+13|T H29 Prepare2die
    TELEGRAM RECRUITING
    - t.me/BoomBeachRecruits - @BoomBeachRecruits