Thread: Tribe boosting did not work

Tribe boosting did not work

Hi, I boosted a tribe 3 times to get gunboat extra energy, the game says now I have 145% extra gunboat energy, but nothing happens, I have the same energy. Even when I boost a sculpture is still the same bonus energy, there's no 145% extra. I invested a huge amount of resources in this boosting to receive nothing, this is definitely not a good game experience.
    Last edited by Camilomarin81; 1 Week Ago at 09:11 PM.

Unlike GBE statues, this tribal boost does not multiply starting GBE but rather increases the GBE gained during battle while destroying things. Hence the tribal boost notes GBE gained. It is indeed working the way it is intended. Destroy things and note how rapidly your available GBE rises.
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    [#PR2P0R0C]
    And yes, that panda is indeed packing major heat! Visit my profile page
    /default photo album to see a larger image.

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Unlike GBE statues, this tribal boost does not multiply starting GBE but rather increases the GBE gained during battle while destroying things. Hence the tribal boost notes GBE gained. It is indeed working the way it is intended. Destroy things and note how rapidly your available GBE rises.
    Thanks for your quick answer. I tried it and you're right. I think the bonus is not quite clear in the notes of the game, it could be better. Thanks again.