Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: suggestions for clan name

This place called 'smirkland' up in a valley in Hog Mountain
    How bout-
    CT6 2.0?

DRAGON EMPEROR
    TROOPERS
    CLASH WITH SPEED
    ORDER NOW (clan name)
    ALL IS WELL
    LEGENDS
    WAR IS ALL
    PAIN BO-DASH
    BREAKDOWN ARMY
    TYRE BUSTERS

Pro Noobs sounds legit
    Glory Glory Manchester United!

Kolkata_Gangs - #YYQ​CGR00

Trainee
    Whatever you do, DON'T call it the Avengers. Seriously, it is so unoriginal. There are millions of clans with that as their name or in their name. What's even worse, I keep running into clans named Avangers, Avangars and a quick search told me there are also tons of clans called Evengers. I don't even care if it's intentional or not, it's stupid. Spellcheck your name and don't pick something that will guarantee no one is ever going to find your clan or distinguish between the others. Also don't use a copyrighted franchise name.

To be honest, I'm also kinda sick of names that are trying to sound scary, edgy and/or impressive, because it will only make me want to 3 star you even harder. I see it a lot in online games, people called EvilDeathKiller99 or TitanSlayerXXX and then usually have nothing to show for it. Don't try to make your clan sound cooler than it is, make it sound fun.

Just give your clan a fun, honest name that says what you are. Is your name Mike and you use clash to hang with your mates? "Mike's Tavern". Are you in a clan with your family? "Familiar Pride" Is your family called Mitchell? "The Mitchells". Are you all from the same neighbourhood in New York? "Brooklyn Hoodlums". Are you a farming clan? "Farmer's Market". It really doesn't have to be that complicated.

Also a great pun never hurt any one.
    Last edited by Bsting; May 24th, 2018 at 10:14 AM. Reason: spelling errors