Thread: Some stuff I found. Not sure where to contact supercell about it

Fresh Spawn

Some stuff I found. Not sure where to contact supercell about it

So. I found a few "Bugs" I guess.

First there is a message when you load the game something like "Recourse boats have a limited capacity make sure to collec them" Should be changed to Recourse boat (not boats) (sorry for being a smart ♥♥♥♥ lol)

Then the S.I.M.O has the Purple flag in ghe pictures it shows when you can't build it because you have a prototype built and not placed.

And in the Menu of the Prototypes in general it always displays the maxed out version except the hot pot is Hot pot I instead of Hot Pot III

That's all. Sorry for being a bit sketchy with the writing. i'm on my phone.

kthxbye
    Last edited by thep3141; May 16th, 2018 at 05:15 PM. Reason: I forgot a word lol

Quote Originally Posted by thep3141 View Post
    So. I found a few "Bugs" I guess.

First there is a message when you load the game something like "Recourse boats have a limited capacity make sure to collec them" Should be changed to Recourse boat (not boats) (sorry for being a smart ♥♥♥♥ lol)
    There were 4 boats for each resource until they rounded them up to just 1. The loading screen tip hasn't changed.

Then the S.I.M.O has the Purple flag in ghe pictures it shows when you can't build it because you have a prototype built and not placed.
    So, you meant it should be B&W?

And in the Menu of the Prototypes in general it always displays the maxed out version except the hot pot is Hot pot I instead of Hot Pot III

That's all. Sorry for being a bit sketchy with the writing. i'm on my phone.

kthxbye
    Look again. It displays mark III like others.

Fresh Spawn
    No. Actually I'd love to send a screenshot but I don't know how. So I'll explain again. If you just open the Weapon Lab. Don't press the Hot Pot. You just have the menu with all the Prototypes. It shows a Hot Pot I

I'll try to figure out a way to show the image lol I'm just really bad with handling things from my phone.

Btw. I also don't know how to do that fancy reply thingy.
    xD

The Hot Pot graphic is actually a thing, I had noticed it when my Proto lab was lower leveled. After you have the ability to create a particular prototype, it displays the MK3 otherwise if not it has MK1
    timtam128
    Boom Beach #92RQUJG29 (TF #J99YV8C) HQ 22 TD 29,13 TH 32 RR47 PSC 67 GBE 37,17,17,17,17
    #9LVRRGPJP (tf #9GJRVLPV) HQ 12 TD 10 TH 20 PSC 19 GBE 10,8,8

Clash of Clans #8R8YOP2PQ (The Slayers #PPY88YYJ | Member) TH 9