Thread: Derby cheats?

Derby cheats?

How can a neighbourhood of 2 Derby entrants earn 6,400 points on day 2 of the Derby 🐎? It always astounds me how fast people can earn such a massive amounts of points. I keep trashing tasks trying to get a task worth 320 points, and even if I managed to get all 10 of my tasks at 320 that would give our neighbourhood (2 of us) 6,400 points once completed. Are these people cheating, or am I missing something? 🤔

Hi spud. I totally understand where u r coming from. I used to wonder that too until I learned that some hoods speed up tasks with diamonds (which is allowed) so u donít have to wait the 30 minutes for a new one to come. But with that said, once I learned the stacking method I have finished all 9 of my tasks in one day many many times doing only 320 and staying on top of trashing every 30 minutes and with some luck in having the right tasks stacked that came up. So it is possible to do without cheating. 😊

If u r not familiar with the stacking method here is a link to a post I found that explains it.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...=1#post3455124
    Last edited by KayugaRanch; 1 Week Ago at 01:09 PM.

Hi and welcome to the forum Spudface. There are many strategies that NH’s use for the derby. Take some time and read some of the threads in the Derby Talk sub-forum here: https://forum.supercell.com/forumdis.../98-Derby-Talk

As KayugaRanch has attested and I will agree, a derby that is well planned and executed can be finished within a very short time, even without spending diamonds. And spending diamonds is perfectly within the rules, if one chooses to do so.

Learning the stacking method definitely will help, too. Just be patient with learning it as it can be a bit overwhelming to fit in to your style of play.
    Level 146
    Achievement 140/144
    Be kind. 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    Hi and welcome to the forum Spudface. There are many strategies that NHís use for the derby. Take some time and read some of the threads in the Derby Talk sub-forum here: https://forum.supercell.com/forumdis.../98-Derby-Talk

As KayugaRanch has attested and I will agree, a derby that is well planned and executed can be finished within a very short time, even without spending diamonds. And spending diamonds is perfectly within the rules, if one chooses to do so.

Learning the stacking method definitely will help, too. Just be patient with learning it as it can be a bit overwhelming to fit in to your style of play.
    Always great advice from u momscar!!! Cheers 🥂 😊
    Last edited by KayugaRanch; 1 Week Ago at 12:46 AM.

My hoodies this week finished derby in less than 24 hours. I had to opt out, so 3 of them played and did 320 x 10 each.

They didn't spend one diamond to speed the board up. They did so well purely thanks to the strategy they followed, being very well prepared and totally team orientated.

What exactly do u classify as cheating anyway?