Thread: MY Farm 🌽 appears in my Friends List

MY Farm 🌽 appears in my Friends List

Hi Nick,

Since I activated SCID my farm appears in my Friends list - to be clear, I mean the farm that I am playing AT THE TIME and this is the same for all four of my farms. This is a problem because I use the player icons that appear to the left and right of the farm stand to quickly go through my friends stands buying products. When I get to MY farm, I inevitably click it and then the game says something like another farm is accessing this farm (yeah! duh!) and invites me to click to reload. The game then reboots. To bypass it, I have to stop, leave the farm stand, open the friend list, click on the farm that appears after MY farm

I dont know if its related but I previously reported (many months ago) that all my friends who used to be followers still appear as followers so they appear in both lists - Friends and Followers. At the time I think you said that you would let the devs know.

Grateful if you would check this out. Thanks.

I’m sure it’s not meant to do that. Have you gone to the friend book to see if your farm is listed in the ‘in-game friends’ or the ‘other friends’ tab? If it is in ‘other friends’ you have the option to ‘hide’ a farm. At least, until the issue is fixed you would not be clicking on your own farms. I’m not sure what would happen if your farm is listed on the ‘in-game friends’ where your only option is to remove or block.

Either way, please do take screenshots and report it thru the game, as well.
    Level 146
    Achievement 140/144
    Be kind. 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    I’m sure it’s not meant to do that. Have you gone to the friend book to see if your farm is listed in the ‘in-game friends’ or the ‘other friends’ tab? If it is in ‘other friends’ you have the option to ‘hide’ a farm. At least, until the issue is fixed you would not be clicking on your own farms. I’m not sure what would happen if your farm is listed on the ‘in-game friends’ where your only option is to remove or block.

Either way, please do take screenshots and report it thru the game, as well.
    Hi Moms - thanks for the response. I did what you suggested. My farm is in “other friends”. I hid it and it disappeared. But it disappeared from all my other farms too where I actually want it to appear on the Friends list. Same thing when I tried with the other farms.

This means, I think, that it is linked to a feature of SCID I spoke about in the General thread. Once I linked all my farms in SCID, all my GC friends appeared as friends on all my farms. Three of my farms have separate GC accounts so each of them is a GC friend of the others. So each of my farms is appearing in their own Friends list because they are GC friends. That sounds convoluted. I hope what I am trying to say is clear enough. I’ll try again below:

Three farms (Farm 1, Farm 2, Farm 3) have separate GC accounts.
    * Farm 1 is therefore a GC “friend” of Farm 2 and Farm 3
    * Farm 1, when linked to Farms 2 and 3 using SCID, becomes its own friend because it is a GC friend of the farms
    * Rinse and repeat mutatis mutandis and Farms 2 and 3 have the same issue

I still don’t know why my followers don’t disappear from that list when they become friends. There is a lot of visiting farms I already visited because of it and it gets worse as the lists get longer. When the farm is lagging (granted this doesn’t happen very often) it can be frustrating.
    Last edited by BostonGirl; 1 Week Ago at 01:09 PM. Reason: Clarification/Grammar

I noticed the same. No matter what farm I have loaded, it shows all of my device’s gamecenter friends, including myself

if I were to open my big farm on my second device, I would have none of my GC friends

also, my farms show the same avatar as my big farm.

my second farm can visit friends of my big farm without being in game friends with them directly
    Farm 135
    CoC TH9 BhB 8 AQ 20 BK 12
    established level 12 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts