Thread: a person for each farm

a person for each farm

it would be really cool, if you could have your own person. like a figure where you could choose hair color, male or female and so on. it would personalize our farm even more!
    Last edited by livanivadiva; May 16th, 2018 at 02:02 PM. Reason: misspelling

Yes, I would love to be able to create a family for my farm that could walk around the farm. Seems to make sense since we have a house and decorations for this “missing” person or family’s farm.

Agree. I would rather have an option to see my own person vs only the grandparents working on the farm. Not that they aren’t cute, just think having your own character would personalize the game experience even more.

Given how they've handled the recent home/truck/RSS customization, i don't think most of us will be able to afford this "person on the farm". But yeah, nice idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin9632 View Post
    Given how they've handled the recent home/truck/RSS customization, i don't think most of us will be able to afford this "person on the farm". But yeah, nice idea.
    True about the cost of the customization. I think a person should be free along with a couple of basic customizations. Clothing choices etc could be bought with vouchers and coins.

Love the idea, i want one!
    Choppies

Like that! Im work in a avatar in style of hayday for example
    Im not talking in english 'cuz my english is so bad...

Love this idea so long as it’s actually affordable

Fresh Spawn
    Yes that would be great. To customize your farmer. They could walk around and do stuff like the helpers. Even go with you when you do tasks like harvesting, fishing, visit your town shops, feed animals, etc.

Love this idea too!