Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Terrible Matchup

Another Terrible Matchup

How are we supposed to compete going up against this type of engineered team? Yes! Their 3 town hall 11s... kill our 1 to 6. And, they still have a ton of town hall 10s with max troops for their town hall level but lower defense. We have 2 town hall 11s... and only 1 of them is a full blown out town hall 11.

There is no competition here at all. We might as well call it a war right now.

Our Team in a 10 man team: None of our bases are engineered except as noted. And, that's not intentional engineering. It's just the order of building for war.

1) TH 11 (Maxed out in everything).
    2) TH 11 A "newer TH 11 without max troops. Mid way through development of defense. No Eagle)
    3) TH 10 Not engineered.
    4) TH 10 Not engineered.
    5) TH 10 Not engineered.
    6) TH 10 Not engineered.
    7) TH 10 A newer TH 10 without infernos.
    8) TH 9 (Not Engineered)
    9) TH 10 Heroes are Level 6 and level 3. The whole second row of troops are level 1s.
    10) TH 8... Medium defense.

Their Team

1) TH 11. Everything maxed except for walls. Mostly level 12 walls.
    2) TH 11. Everything is maxed except for walls. All level 11 walls.
    3) TH 11. Heroes are 40/42/8. Not all his troops are maxed but key troops like bowler level 3. Spells are maxed.
    4) TH 10. Maxed out except for walls and Heroes 35/36
    5) TH 10. This is clearly an engineered base. It doesn't have full walls. No infernals and only 2 xbows. Heroes are 30/30.
    6) TH 10. This is an engineered level 10 base. It has level 9 walls and defense. Troops of note are full ability to do LavaLoon attacks.
    7) TH 9. Maxed out level 9 base.
    8) TH 10 base. All level 10 walls. No xbows and no infernos. Walls are all used. Defensive buildings are mid way developed. Full LavaLoon attack ability.
    9) TH 10 Base. No xbows, no infernos. Good Troops.
    10) TH 9 Base. No xbows, Looks like this guy does valk attacks and maybe dragon.
    Last edited by Galluccio; 6 Days Ago at 01:32 AM.

At Boom Beach, relaxing in the sun and blasting enemies
    Really doesn't seem that bad compared to what everyone else is talking about...

IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
    Lvl. 17
    HQ 8
    Sergeant I
    TF: Tecmo Bowlers

Unfair because they engineered their bases, most likely. SC may be making a fix for this in the next update, I'm not 100% if they are, but they might, so stay tuned. For now just don't complain and clog the forum with these unfair matchup posts.
    Last edited by GamingClash3; 6 Days Ago at 01:41 AM.
    Forum BB Code
    HTML Code
    Direct Link

Forum Veteran
    If you are going to assume their th11 will take 1-6 then you can also assume your 2 th11 can take their 1-4 thus ending in a 30-30 draw. How is the possibly of a 30-30 draw unfair?
    If you're not smarter than the guy you're dealing with you lose.
    You failed to utilize the most effective strategy by not using the most available resources to affect your outcome.
    I play to win. You play to see how tough you are.
    Defeat the enemy anyway you can.

Quote Originally Posted by MrJackrabbit View Post
    If you are going to assume their th11 will take 1-6 then you can also assume your 2 th11 can take their 1-4 thus ending in a 30-30 draw. How is the possibly of a 30-30 draw unfair?
    I agree with OP that this is a bad match, but also agree with this point here in counter to your statement OP that their th11s will destroy your #1-6. I think more likely they will get 29 stars and you will get 27 stars if everything is equal in terms of skill of attacking and designing, which is why it is a bad match.
    Th11 here, several other accounts th8-10. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Some tips/thoughts on Legends here. Engineers aren't the problem, they are the symptom of a problematic matchmaker. My Legends hope: Legends2 5000-5999, Legends1 6000+ PvP with no loot or create a new 3rd trophy ladder for PvP (so no PvP in Legends) again with no loot, but then still Legends1 starting at 6000 cups, reset is 6000 not 5000. Contact SC here

You don't really say how strong all those TH10's are but there are too many in your spread which is inviting a mismatch.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJackrabbit View Post
    +1.. I agree with this. Number of times people immediately give away being tripled on prep day. Work on the bases, if a triple is guaranteed just because of the draw. Nothing is a given, they may have numerical advantage, but you haven't seen them attack yet.

Quote Originally Posted by KOAE View Post
    You don't really say how strong all those TH10's are but there are too many in your spread which is inviting a mismatch.
    I also agree you are making life difficult for yourself with your roster. Would drop at least 2 of those 10s, and replace with 9s. Or drop 3 of them, and add 2 x 9s and an 8. Your number 9 will cause you a lot of trouble I would guess. TH10 is big to be that rushed, can throw in so many variables. Bench warming duties for him my friend.
    You are making too much of an issue about your roster not being engineered. Unfortunately for you, your roster is out of balance/unusual, so you will most likely draw a variable opponent. Sometimes you may get engineers. Sometimes you may get advantage, and sometimes you will draw extra balance build type 11s, dependant on how developed all those 10s are. What you are unlikely to get is a fair, mirror type match.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; 5 Days Ago at 12:14 PM.

Is this war still going? How's it looking?
    Leader of *This Is Sparta #22CC889J Level 13 UK Adult War Clan. Recuiting Active players Click Here
    The Game TH11 50/50/18 * Game Over TH10 30/30 * Hayden TH9 30/30 * Game on! TH8

Quote Originally Posted by GamingClash3 View Post
    For now just don't complain and clog the forum with these unfair matchup posts.
    Better, add it to the right sticky https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...for-science%29
    Last edited by nobeone; 5 Days Ago at 03:25 PM.

Clan tag OP? We can't say much without it.

And I invite everybody to ask for clan tag, always and everywhere there's a matchup complaint. Its just not worth engaging at all without the clan tag.
    Level 10 Adult War Clan METAMUCIL.
    And some of us are old enough that its not just a funny word...
    Metamucil keeps the red out of our logs. Small wars, lot of green.
    War Record - https://cocp.it/clan/82GJJV2J