Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 derby players looking for new home

Hi. We are the HD Addicts Army. We currently have 119 gold cups and counting. We are a derby focused group. If you’re up to doing 10 max tasks, then come check us out. We have players around the globe so that the derby board is constantly updated. We have many in your time zone. Send me a pm with tag and I’ll invite you.

Quote Originally Posted by mazali View Post
    My wife (lvl 104) and I (level 85) are looking for a new neighbourhood. Preferably Australian time zone.

We are big derby players, complete all tasks every week, 320+ is no problem if those rules apply.

Very active, always helping NH members.
    COO - DERBY CRAZY - HAYDAY ADDICTED- Friendly & helpful & chatty

& currently accepting a few new derby crazy members !

*Our NH is Derby Outlaws – Champions League team !
    *Symbol = yellow round saw blade with a purple horse

* Fluent English keeps communication flowing.

9/10 320/400 task with #10 to win – most of us do 10/10
    *Tag #8RQ9JG9Q

Do You think you will fit in with our forever family ?

Game chat keeps us all up to speed.

Request to join so we can win together as Derby outlaws👍

Come on over & join our forever hood - McTesa

Tasks 310+ and 10th is optional. English speaking. We have 63 Championship Gold!❤️
    ❤Hi! I am Gina, leader of the wonderful neighborhood called Farming Fools! If you are looking for a fun place to hang out while farming, come join us!
    We have been active since 2014! Almost 4 years ago we formed this great neighborhood!
    We have won 63 golden trophies 🏆🏆

If you are active, chatty and helpful, please consider joining our group. You will be amazed by our generosity and teamwork!
    We are dedicated to running a peaceful neighborhood and committed to making sure all of our fellow members needs are met!

[/COLOR
    Championship league is where we like to be and everyone finishes all nine tasks at minimum of 310 pts. We have selected four "quick tasks"which we allow to be completed at 300 points for those members who are very busy.

We are team players with great communication! We are looking for like minded team players. Humor is welcome!

Please be at least level 45 😀

Also be over 21 years old, thank you!

Please request to join our private Facebook group and messenger under the same name of Farming Fools! If you choose not to join Facebook group then you will be asked to join just the Messenger. This is so we can communicate and very essential during BINGO derby week

Search for Farming Fools! Dont forget the ! at the end and request in!

Please be courteous upon joining by introducing yourself.
    We always look forward to meeting new members 😍
    After joining our Facebook or messenger and reading the nh guidelines you will immediately be made an elder.

Nh id is #GLLPRUU

COLOR="#cc0099"]

Love to meet you soon!❤❤❤

My neighborhood

Hi! This is Southern Farmer. I heard that you are looking for a neighborhood and it just happened that I’m looking for people for my neighborhood. My neighborhood is called “Animals” and I would like you to join. My farm tag is #8UVLQGU9Y. Thank you!

Hi! I am from eant nh! #Lyj2j98 we have a recruitment ad with more details

In summary we are about 10 active players mostly level 70 and above..

We try to place TOP 3 without the diamond task and are experienced players

We would love you to join!

Hi there I'm Chris recruiting on behalf of Chill Zone here is our recruitment post.

🍒WANTED WANTED, AUSSIE, NZ, USA, UK,UN players or thereabouts lol😊
    WANTED WANTED WANTED ,Our hood is looking for 2 new Adult Members (no children) to join after this Derby.

We have english speaking members worldwide, mainly Australia & USA, Someone is on all the time, we like Active, Helpful,Chatty Derby playing members, who love to have fun, come, check our hood out, we are waiting for you.☺

NO Silent Players or Forum Traders - please don't apply! If you join our hood, you must be chatty.

We are a Champion Derby playing hood. (Must participate in derby, ( unless you Opt out) - Minimum 9 tasks x 300 points. 320-400 for special derby. Your choice if you want to do 10,( a lot of our members do 10). We are very loyal & support each other to benefit the hood as a whole, very much like one big happy family. Our hood is team oriented -working as a team gets results. (Please dont apply to join if you are only looking for expansion items) - no drama in our hood just fun fun fun & happy farming. Yes we do the birdhouse donations and the Town. No delayed starts.

We also have a Facebook Group just for our hood only, to communicate, make sugestions, keep in touch, vote, etc., which you MUST join. We look forward to meeting you.♥

Our symbol is red cherry on a blue shield. Message me first,
    then tell me your level and what country you are in, give me your tag and il send you friend request, you accept then i can invite you to join, hurry before next derby starts.☺

Cheers, Robyn the Aussie Leader.☘

Our Hood is called: The Active Help
    Neighbourhood Tag = C9GLJ9C
    My Tag = C2LO22CO