Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Pekka now?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    441

    Pekka now?

    hey guys.

    in some days i will have maxed minion, skeleton strategy, maxed carts, barbs, giants.

    so bomber and archer still on 14.

    babydrag and witches i never use (at 14 as well)

    so: shall i max bomber and archer or go for the maxing of pekka now?

    when i see the videos of noc, punching with his pekka-cart strategy, i would love to do that as well!
    but takes long to max pekka right? its on lvl 1 still...

    i just dont know about the bombers... i never had the problem that i would have needed the 5. bomber... so..

    and archer, i just dont like this lazy gamestyle of picking out buildings..


    what would you suggest?

  2. #2
    Forum Hero
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Water Seems Safe
    Posts
    7,349
    Up to you sometimes I find the 5th bomber helpful on picking up a few extra percent at the end of a raid but most of the time 4 is just fine.

    High end play seem to may use of L16 archers but I personally never have the patience to deploy them properly.

    My mini is ignoring air and archer altogether and upgrading Pekka now, I think it is going to L3 or 4 and will upgrade it again tonight when I get home.

    My main is planning on starting Pekka dead last unless my mini finds a lot of success with it.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    441
    yeah its just, i never gonna play on top leaderboard..

    so archers i am not really interested..

  4. #4
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,556
    I'm taking bombers to 16 before i do the Pekka march to 16 just because when i do get the Pekka to 16, at this point its not going to be part of the "i must win this match" army. Barb/giant/cart is just so so strong.

  5. #5
    Forum Champion Noctaire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,595
    Quote Originally Posted by faithless View Post
    hey guys.

    in some days i will have maxed minion, skeleton strategy, maxed carts, barbs, giants.

    so bomber and archer still on 14.

    babydrag and witches i never use (at 14 as well)

    so: shall i max bomber and archer or go for the maxing of pekka now?

    when i see the videos of noc, punching with his pekka-cart strategy, i would love to do that as well!
    but takes long to max pekka right? its on lvl 1 still...

    i just dont know about the bombers... i never had the problem that i would have needed the 5. bomber... so..

    and archer, i just dont like this lazy gamestyle of picking out buildings..


    what would you suggest?
    I’ve started working on Super PEKKA on the Games where I have similar completed. It’s a long haul, but SO much fun.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.


  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    441
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    Ive started working on Super PEKKA on the Games where I have similar completed. Its a long haul, but SO much fun.
    so you think its ok to go for pekka after having:

    - barbs, carts and barbs strategy

    and

    - air strategy

    maxed?

    well to be honest, i only maxed drop ships and minion to have it max, i am 99% ground attacker since i dont really like air

    btw noc: at what level can i start using pekka? max? or 14 or so already?
    Last edited by faithless; May 16th, 2018 at 12:18 AM.

  7. #7
    Forum Champion Noctaire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,595
    Quote Originally Posted by faithless View Post
    so you think its ok to go for pekka after having:

    - barbs, carts and barbs strategy

    and

    - air strategy

    maxed?

    well to be honest, i only maxed drop ships and minion to have it max, i am 99% ground attacker since i dont really like air

    btw noc: at what level can i start using pekka? max? or 14 or so already?
    My KVN game has maxed Beta Minions, Night Witches, Drop Ships, Cannon Carts, and Boxer Giants. I don’t particularly care for Raged Barbarian or Sneaky Archer attacks, and I do not intend to upgrade Baby Dragons or Bombers for a while on that game. I currently use GiBoCC/GiCarts for ground, Minion Drops for air, and Mitch/Drop Mitch when a hybrid attack is called for. That’s 5 attack strategies - plenty for that game’s needs.

    I just started SP to L6 and will continue until she’s maxed.

    As to when she can be used...I’m on the fence. When I first maxed the SP on my primary game, she was no good for me until L16. Now that I am more experienced, I hope to be able to use her at a lower level. I just can’t see it happening much sooner than L12 though; 4 L16 BGs beat 1 lower level SP any day.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •