Thread: A few more ideas...

New Bloke/Chick

A few more ideas...

1) Random base attack ó a feature to allow you to just play more Boom Beach and kill some time or play with new boosts/troops, you can opt to attack a random playerís base (even if itís not on your map) for the mere fun of it. No raid gains, no troops lost, just pure fun. Sorta like TF Challenges but nobody the TF needs to be involved and no playback for the defense to bother with. Maybe itíll cost 20k gold each time, but whatever!

2) After a TF Op is destroyed, any leftover time can be used to attack any base again from the beginning with no consequences to the TF or the player. Just a way to practice on those big scary bases so players can practice stategies or try different troop combos. I mean this from the individual perspective, not from a team perspective. I donít mean running the op again.

3) During attacks, buttons for launched troops should shrink. When all troops are launched, the button group should be just big enough to show whats alive, and get out of the way of the screen. On my large mobile phone, thereís barely enough screen real estate as it is to watch my troops and look around without accidentally launching a flare or something.

4) On the island map, a button to temporarily hide any ďfriendlyĒ bases and only see enemy bases. Or maybe just take you to any random enemy base on the map automatically?

5) Fonts slightly larger on the maps for mobile devices, or at least an option in settings for it.

Thank you!
    Last edited by shootemup; 1 Week Ago at 03:43 PM.

Senior Member DeepMindAlphaZero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shootemup View Post
    1) Random base attack — a feature to allow you to just play more Boom Beach and kill some time or play with new boosts/troops, you can opt to attack a random player’s base (even if it’s not on your map) for the mere fun of it. No raid gains, no troops lost, just pure fun. Sorta like TF Challenges but nobody the TF needs to be involved and no playback for the defense to bother with. Maybe it’ll cost 20k gold each time, but whatever!

2) After a TF Op is destroyed, any leftover time can be used to attack any base again from the beginning with no consequences to the TF or the player. Just a way to practice on those big scary bases so players can practice stategies or try different troop combos. I mean this from the individual perspective, not from a team perspective. I don’t mean running the op again.

3) During attacks, buttons for launched troops should shrink. When all troops are launched, the button group should be just big enough to show whats alive, and get out of the way of the screen. On my large mobile phone, there’s barely enough screen real estate as it is to watch my troops and look around without accidentally launching a flare or something.

4) On the island map, a button to temporarily hide any “friendly” bases and only see enemy bases. Or maybe just take you to any random enemy base on the map automatically?

5) Fonts slightly larger on the maps for mobile devices, or at least an option in settings for it.

Thank you!
    Ill adress each part individually.

1. I actually like this idea a lot. My idea could be a "practice opponent" where you can randomly friendly fight a random base at your VP. Id also like to friendly fight VP LB players as well (to see what I am vs 7 boosted ice).

2. I am sorry, this is ruled out

3. Understood and +1

4. I like the part where you can go find a friendly base. It can sometimes be a pain to find that last enemy before clearing.

5. I don't see why not, though I question if SC is going to want to put time into this idea (whether the issue is THAT important). Otherwise +1
    If you want something badly, work for it!

I like the first and third idea. We should really have a base or random base to practise and the troop buttons are seriously very annoying , this idea just blends well and solve the problem . Nice idea keep up the good work! 😀

You should apply at SC to become a developer. You have come up with some great ideas, and some crazy ones, but still most of them are very applicable.
    War X Nation #2GQQLV9 Accepting all 300 VP+ players, Foxtrot a regular op, come join up!!!
    War X Insurgent LVL 65 (defense maxed) Leader
    War X Libration LVL 58
    War X Rebel LVL 52