Thread: Operations for task forces

Trainee

Operations for task forces

Hello everyone,

This idea is simple :
    - As soon as all attacks have been used (failed or not) or if all cores have been destroyed, then we could restart an operation behind and of course, even if you nail an operation in like 1 hour, you will need to gather intels again before starting another hard operation.
    - I'm suggesting this because i don't think i'm alone to be bored to wait like 22 hours (a whole day ..) to start another operation just behind

Senior Member DeepMindAlphaZero's Avatar
    Multiple OPs in a day (you do more than one when beating your first OP) is ruled out sadly. Ill leave a link to what I mean.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...uled-Out-Ideas
    Last edited by DeepMindAlphaZero; 1 Week Ago at 01:48 AM.
    If you want something badly, work for it!

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepMindAlphaZero View Post
    Multiple OPs in a day (you do more than one when beating your first OP) is ruled out sadly. Ill leave a link to what I mean.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...uled-Out-Ideas
    Oh i didn't saw that, damn it .. Well thanks for the link. Can be locked

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanatique View Post
    Hello everyone,

This idea is simple :
    - As soon as all attacks have been used (failed or not) or if all cores have been destroyed, then we could restart an operation behind and of course, even if you nail an operation in like 1 hour, you will need to gather intels again before starting another hard operation.
    - I'm suggesting this because i don't think i'm alone to be bored to wait like 22 hours (a whole day ..) to start another operation just behind
    I don’t agree ops should be more often but if a TF succeeds in destroying an op, then a “practice” button should appear on each base and allow a player to attack it from the start. Similar like the Challenge button in chat. No reward, no cost, just a chance to test your metal and build player confidence.
    Last edited by shootemup; 1 Week Ago at 04:31 PM.

Fresh Spawn

I agree

I agree , WE all bored to wait !!!
    It would be nice to be able to start à new operation as soon as we ve done with it.. and maybe like if we kill it in one hour, just wait 5 more to start again...
    Or shorten the time of wait like one every 10h.
    But u do have to do something 😀😀😀