Thread: Minimalist TH11 will doing last couple of Troops...

Minimalist TH11 will doing last couple of Troops...

Hi, I posted about this before - but wonder if my adjusted plan is better?
    Im max Th10 defences, Walls and 40/40 Heroes with 4 spell levels (skeleton, quake and clone 3) and goblin/minions to do. EVerything else is maxed.
    Im sitting with 5 idle builders and full storages.....

If I go to TH11 - do lab, CC, Camps, GW to 5 and Hog 6, Healer 5 and WBreakers > nothing else, then finish off my last few TH10 spells.....will I get an engineering penalty or pull max TH11s?

thanks

Forum Veteran
    First, there is no penalty for engineering.
    Second, your opponent (and what you draw) is based on the entire clan and no one can answer this with 100% accuracy.
    Third, if you are a max th10, you are more than likely seen as a th11 currently.

The mm seems to treat max bases as the higher th, if an equal base is not found.

Personally, IMO, the 3 spells do not need to be maxed, nor do goblins or minions. You are better off, upgrading troops you use in war. Sounds like you want to hog. Most of us would (thanks tank), start with bowlers. ABB, always be bowling.

Forum Hero
    Go to 11, start the elixir grind.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripple1972 View Post
    First, there is no penalty for engineering.
    Second, your opponent (and what you draw) is based on the entire clan and no one can answer this with 100% accuracy.
    Third, if you are a max th10, you are more than likely seen as a th11 currently.

The mm seems to treat max bases as the higher th, if an equal base is not found.

Personally, IMO, the 3 spells do not need to be maxed, nor do goblins or minions. You are better off, upgrading troops you use in war. Sounds like you want to hog. Most of us would (thanks tank), start with bowlers. ABB, always be bowling.
    Well my two go to war armies are:
    1)AQ Charge with Mass Hogs
    2)BoWitch

So...it’s likely Hogs, WBs, Healers, Bowlers and Witches would be first on my shopping list

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowscream77 View Post
    Well my two go to war armies are:
    1)AQ Charge with Mass Hogs
    2)BoWitch

So...it’s likely Hogs, WBs, Healers, Bowlers and Witches would be first on my shopping list
    A lot will depend on what you expected to accomplish in wars. Level 40AQ charge is fine for th10's, but if the expectation is to hit maxed point defenses th11's you will struggle. You would struggle to and fail to three star engineered th11's, with no infernos and no eagle, but maxed other defenses, until your warden is higher.

Also, none of the things you have not upgraded at th10 are required for any war attacks. You have the right troops targeted.

It is clan dependent. Good luck.