Thread: chat not working

Fresh Spawn

chat not working

Anyone else having issues with the chat, I am in a NH, but I appear to be talking to myself could be that no one wants to talk, but seems a bit odd to invite someone to the hood and not say anything at all

My chat keeps freezing and then keyboard disappears and then I get disconnected. I think my hood are trying to silence me as I’m too chatty ����

Fresh Spawn
    lol aww surely not to chatty, thank you for you reply 😊

Are you sure they invited you? Or is that one of those "anyone can join" long dead hoods? My first hood ever was a dead one lol *blushing*

Hi and welcome to the forum. Double check to be sure that your chat is enabled. It is odd that you would get an invite but no welcome. Even if your hoodies are on at different times there should be some chat.

Have you noticed if there is activity on any of your neighbors farms? Anything in their RSS’s? If so, you may want to change your farm name using the cog wheel, to something like ‘can u see chat?’ And then buy something from their stand. Maybe the NH prefers to use an app to communicate.
    Level 148
    Achievement 143/144
    Be kind. 🤗

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by BULIGO View Post
    Are you sure they invited you? Or is that one of those "anyone can join" long dead hoods? My first hood ever was a dead one lol *blushing*
    yeah it was an invite, looks like I will be moving on after the derby. there are a few dormant hoods out there.Thanks for replying Buligo

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    Hi and welcome to the forum. Double check to be sure that your chat is enabled. It is odd that you would get an invite but no welcome. Even if your hoodies are on at different times there should be some chat.

Have you noticed if there is activity on any of your neighbors farms? Anything in their RSS’s? If so, you may want to change your farm name using the cog wheel, to something like ‘can u see chat?’ And then buy something from their stand. Maybe the NH prefers to use an app to communicate.
    Hi Mom'scar

Thank you for the welcome , yes my chat is enabled, and there is one other active player, so maybe they don't speak English, or just don't want to talk .

any way I will be moving on from the hood after the derby.