Thread: builder potion, better way to use it

Question builder potion, better way to use it

hey guys, im not sure if this is the right place for this question, so please correct me if Im posting this in the wrong place.

when using the builder potion, ive noticed that I can use another option while the current one still active. Will that make things faster, will it queue the next potion to be used or it will simply waste my potion?

thanks!
    mandaBrasa clan level 9 - We are recruiting players for war! TH7 to TH10 - #L98890LQ

It will extend the time of the builder potion. It doesn't becomes 20 times faster but in the long run it's the same thing. 2x10 but longer period or time to run.

I don't think they are all that great myself but not useless. I've used them when I had four or more builders busy.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

thanks for the answer

I got 5 builders working right now so I decided to get them in the clan games rewards! thanks again!
    mandaBrasa clan level 9 - We are recruiting players for war! TH7 to TH10 - #L98890LQ

Forum Veteran
    yes, two potions used at the same time; or stacked over one another... will grant you extra hours at the same rate.
    so 2 potions will give you 2 hrs of 10x speed. which is still pretty productive IMO.

if you stack 3 potions you will get 3 hrs of 10x speed.

Great idea 👍🏻

Best way to use Builder potion is when theres few hrs left on your updrage and you know you won't be on when the builder got free.