Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New th11 player

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Rsraj11 View Post
    I don't used to barch but I like laloon and so I think from all the replies I will go in crystal 1 again and hope this time I can get loot
    Lavaloon is a good attack for a new 11, and i think staying in the 2600 range is good IMO is good as there are lots of new 11s like you and 10s you can crush with that army, plus the bonus is still pretty good.

Forum Hero
    Early 11 I ran a lot of goblin armies trying for elixir to meet the crunch.

worked out great if you have the time to raid. I did it mostly in crystal but some in gold.

its boring but effective.

i ran a goblin knife. I used full army on fat fat bases, but only used goblins and giants with no spell when I got dead collector bases which I found without too much nexting.

i would start search without full army

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Rsraj11 View Post
    As I am a new th11 when the th upgraded then I was in master 2 and there I saw high base and worst loot and then I drop down and tried crystal 1,2,3 and now sitting in gold 1 but still not getting good amount of loot .I am using laloon combo. so pls suggest me which combo should use and which league to farm a lot??
    As nearly always; Klavious is spot on with my approach early on in TH11 life. Gobs (and Archers) are great for grab-n-go raids that don't use spells, or CC, or Heroes!
    I also agree with Affront, Miners are pretty darn good dark hunters (but come with a pricetag on elixir)

If you are bound and determined to do air, then I suggest strait Loonion, and Request a Hound for the CC.
    I do 40-50 Minion and the rest loons. spells; 2 Rage, 2 Heal, 2 Haste and 1 Poison. you don't really need to stay in Masters if you are looning, cause normally this is a "Win oriented" army. so make sure you get a win and pad your take. just know the higher you go up, the heavier you have a tendency to get 16hr shield

My alternative build for LaLoonion is: 1 Hound, 35 Minions, 32 Loons. 2 Rage 2 Freeze 2 haste 2 poison. (with max freeze) 20 minions in with the hound/loons and 15 for clean up %. if your Freeze has been neglected then take Heal instead and try and cover as many troops as you can (like in the core).

Good Luck

Laloonion rocks!

Forum Veteran
    Klavious always has good input. My rule was if farming for dark elix, don’t use dark elix troops, if farming for regular elix, use cheap elix troops and raid a lot. There are loaded bases lower in trophies that you can hit with partial armies and get 200-250,000 and raid every 5-10 minutes without a boost.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripple1972 View Post
    Klavious always has good input. My rule was if farming for dark elix, donít use dark elix troops, if farming for regular elix, use cheap elix troops and raid a lot. There are loaded bases lower in trophies that you can hit with partial armies and get 200-250,000 and raid every 5-10 minutes without a boost.

I follow these rules to an extent too. If time is a factor I may use a heavier on Dark troop mix and farm Elixir/Gold higher in the leagues and live off the League and Star bonuses. (take my longer shield on Def)

now that it is summer my screen time is way down on clash. so I will just start hitting heavy with my army and try to bust up the opponent for that 70% + percent and full lg bonus loot, slow climb on my alts.. and Gob farm walls on my main.

I don't get it how you guys farm with goblins without spells, and maintain your trophies.

Forum Hero
    Quote Originally Posted by PraisedOne View Post
    I don't get it how you guys farm with goblins without spells, and maintain your trophies.
    You don't maintain trophies for the most part. Though with Goblin Knife you do get quite a few "wins" when the green guys take down the TH.

When your goblin raiding drops you too low in trophies you use a strong army for a bit crushing bases.

My MOA was to pick an army, AQ walk, Loonian, Gi/Wiz, whatever and crush bases until I hit Masters. Then golbin raid until mty trophies hit the bottom of crsytal or maybe even t he top of gold.

The repeat the process.

Trophies are really irrelevant if you are just focus in on loot. I had a lot of times where I could get 300K G + 300K E using nothing more than 30 goblins and maybe a hero to snipe some other free full collectors.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by PraisedOne View Post
    if you are JUST mashing collectors then you don't need to maintain any trophies anyhow, so spells aren't really needed for that.

however..

Its a lot easier then you may think. Once you learn to reliably farm with Goblins, (Gob Shank specifically) then you realize you can get that TH too most runs; its almost a byproduct of getting Dark. so you can 'climb' a bit too (slower than powerful army like say Miners that can 2, or even 3 star with much more regularity). people tend to overlook that 2x damage on resource buildings that the makes the Gobs a specialized unit. (best pound for pound unit in the game IMO, price cant be beat for their function. they cook quik too.)

A Lot of bases keep the Dark tank and TH in, or near the same area; so its easy to get the Dark tank, the TH and one star, but maybe do 33% over all damage. so they get a shield and you get a star and 'keep your place'.

but once you know how to Gob Shank; you can custom fit the parts you need to beef it up and make it a stronger 50 + % army and farm in any league you want. but at the core its about 60 goblins wrecking the TH and Dark tank in a few Raged/Healed seconds. the other 80-100 Gobs (and other troops) clear the way to the goods.. so you do need spells for the Gob Shank, but not necessarily ALL of your spells.. which again makes it a great farming strategy. you get gold and elixir on the way too for good ROI.

I just went th11 a little over a day ago. I already have all the new buildings and my eagle and warden placed without gemming or buying the value pack. I just used GiBarch. I think I'm at around 2300 trophies.

It was pretty easy. At lower trophy ranges you can get away with cheap troops. The real challenge is being able to hit the next button.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...he-value-packs
    Coc: TH11, 25/22/1 heroes, level 111 (slightly rushed)
    BHB: BH7, 4000 trophies
    (maintenence mode)
    CR: 3500 trophies, lvl 11, 11/8.5/5/2
    BB: HQ17, LVL 41, 282 VP (balanced-turtle)