Thread: Looking for a NH

Fresh Spawn

Looking for a NH

Iím a level 28 and still learning. ISO a NH preferably adults only. Iím in the USA on the east coast. Thanks

Farm Fest is looking for active players! Brand new hood that started on April 30 2018. Derby is optional but if opted in we ask for task 250+ and 6 task( this rises as we raise up in leagues!) We are a very chatty and friendly group! We currently have 2 spots left! If you want to give us a try please come and request to join and say how you saw my ad or message! Hood tag is #P9VCGRCL

Hi, my neighborhood, The Salty Spitoon is looking for members. The neighborhood was just started today and were looking to do well in derbies to get up to the highest league.

My friend and I just left a different neighborhood that was not very good and we're trying to build and a nice and relaxed, derby oriented hood.

Our tag is #PPL8V2JU if you're interested!

Fresh Spawn
    Hey I requested to join but I forgot to add a personal message and was rejected..
    Quote Originally Posted by Bymbers View Post
    Farm Fest is looking for active players! Brand new hood that started on April 30 2018. Derby is optional but if opted in we ask for task 250+ and 6 task( this rises as we raise up in leagues!) We are a very chatty and friendly group! We currently have 2 spots left! If you want to give us a try please come and request to join and say how you saw my ad or message! Hood tag is #P9VCGRCL

brand new neighborhood level 20 plus
    boulderdash is name of neighborhood.
    We are rookie league.
    Right now derby requires 5 task.
    Only rules are be helpful and respectful.
    Always complete 5 tasks or opt out if busy that week.

New neighborhood so you will come in on ground floor.
    English speaking and anyone can join as long As level 20 or higher.

Centennial Club
    Hi there we have an ad running on neighbourhood recruitment, for our baby and beginners farm, no rules apart from, if not doing derby opt out, all levels welcome to join derby, no minimum task set so select whatever tasks you want to do, or just look for our hood.
    Tag is PP9JRYRQ. KFD BABY/BEGINNERS, (baby is second farms)

Hi, if you haven't found a nh yet, you might want to join us- Wonkey Donkey's #JJYPGRJ
    Anyone can join. We do have derby rules, but other than that we don't really have any. We are a relaxed and friendly nh who will help you when we can.

New Bloke/Chick
    Join us! Vulj9gj! No crazy rules, championship hood.. looking for some new members. We ask that you derby or opt out