Thread: Level32 - Looking for a talkative guild that does derby

Level32 - Looking for a talkative guild that does derby

Looking a guild that is active, gives advice, and does a lot of derby.

Im only level 32, but I usually level every 2 days.

My farm is STATCX if you're looking for someone who active and drama free.

Im in houston, so im central time zone

Farm Fest is looking for two more active players! We have players from many countries but most in the USA! Derby is optional but if opted in we ask for 250+ and at least 6 task- because we are working our way up to the champs league. Hood started on April 30th 2018. We are friendly and very chatty. If you want to come give us a try please come by and request but say how you saw my message or ad! Hood tag is #P9VCGRCL or you can add my farm(Iím leader) and I can invite you in! Farm tag is #9U2RJ2Q9Q
    Last edited by Bymbers; 6 Days Ago at 10:48 PM. Reason: Spelling error

Hi, my neighborhood, The Salty Spitoon is looking for members. The neighborhood was just started today and were looking to do well in derbies to get up to the highest league.

My friend and I just left a different neighborhood that was not very good and we're trying to build and a nice and relaxed, derby oriented hood.

Our tag is #PPL8V2JU if you're interested!

Quote Originally Posted by Bymbers View Post
    Farm Fest is looking for two more active players! We have players from many countries but most in the USA! Derby is optional but if opted in we ask for 250+ and at least 6 task- because we are working our way up to the champs league. Hood started on April 30th 2018. We are friendly and very chatty. If you want to come give us a try please come by and request but say how you saw my message or ad! Hood tag is #P9VCGRCL or you can add my farm(I’m leader) and I can invite you in! Farm tag is #9U2RJ2Q9Q
    I tried to join, but im almost level 32 and yours is 40. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by nick5454 View Post
    I tried to join, but im almost level 32 and yours is 40. Sorry
    Sorry! I forgot to lower it! Been busy these last few days! If youíd still like to join I can lower the level!

Sorry! I forgot to lower it! Been busy these last few days! If youíd still like to join I can lower the level!
    I'll reply tomorrow, I have the 24 hour wait thing on until I can join another neighborhood.

Thanks

Okay! Iíll lower it and when and if you want to join you can come and request

brand new neighborhood level 20 plus
    boulderdash is name of neighborhood.
    We are rookie league.
    Right now derby requires 5 task.
    Only rules are be helpful and respectful.
    Always complete 5 tasks or opt out if busy that week.

New neighborhood so you will come in on ground floor.
    English speaking and anyone can join as long As level 20 or higher.

Okay! Iíll lower it and when and if you want to join you can come and request
    Ok, i requested. THanks