Thread: Two need a home

Centennial Club

Two need a home

My fiancé and I are both HayDay players, and looking for a stress free neighborhood. We cannot always garuntee to complete 9 tasks, but always follow point limitations on which tasks we take and try our best to finish. Looking for a hood that will not force us to opt out or remove us as we can’t promise to finish 9 each derby. I am level 85 and my fiancé is level 54. English speaking hoods only please. If you guys have a group chat on Facebook that’s a plus as well. Please message me here or reply to this thread with info about your hood if you think it would accept us. Thank you.
    Last edited by Kittymoncur; May 16th, 2018 at 07:37 PM.

Farm Fest is looking for two more active players! We have players from many countries but most in the USA! Derby is optional but if opted in we ask for 250+ and at least 6 task- because we are working our way up to the champs league. Hood started on April 30th 2018. We are friendly and very chatty. If you want to come give us a try please come by and request but say how you saw my message or ad! Hood tag is #P9VCGRCL or you can add my farm(I’m leader) and I can invite you in! Farm tag is #9U2RJ2Q9Q

We'd love to have you! We're very laid back and if you at all try, we're happy to have you. ��
    Best Vibes Always
    🌿🌻🌱🌼☘
    Farm: Blake's Utopia
    Level: 96
    Neighborhood: StoneHaven Tag #: U28R82 (lvl 35 min)

Hi,
    If you guys want to both request you can both join if your still looking!

brand new neighborhood level 20 plus
    boulderdash is name of neighborhood.
    We are rookie league.
    Right now derby requires 5 task.
    Only rules are be helpful and respectful.
    Always complete 5 tasks or opt out if busy that week.

New neighborhood so you will come in on ground floor.
    English speaking and anyone can join as long As level 20 or higher.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Bymbers View Post
    Hi,
    If you guys want to both request you can both join if your still looking!
    After seeing this I sent two more requests to join, then added you as you messaged me to do for an invite at this point I saw there was still room for me, got no invite though I saw you’d accepted my friend request today, so I sent another request after checking to be sure there was still 29/30 and there was, and just not got on to see it full.

Me and my 2 friends just made a neighbor looking for active people. feel free to come check us out.
    Neighborhood name: Dunder Mufflin
    Tag#P2VR8UPL

Kfd beginners or 2nd farms

New to HayDay or starting up a 2nd farm

This is the Hood for you

Newly formed Hood ....KFD BABY/BEGINNERS TAG #PP9JRYRQ

Looking to recruit beginners to HayDay or members just starting up a 2nd farm

level 10 upwards.

ADULTS ONLY

WARM WELCOME AWAITS

looking for friendly chatty members willing to help each other through the many achievements and levels of HayDay

DERBY..., Is for fun only, you can participate in Derby, no minimum set for tasks entirely up to you, (will discuss upon joining what majority would like)
    or if your not wanting to participate that’s good too, just opt out.

BOATS.....,
    Please be considerate when asking for help on boats...dairy, sugar, fish, feathers, lobsters are hard boats to fill even for high level players, please consider casting these boats off, or if not flag for outsiders to fill.

BIRD TABLE...Request what you want...but please don’t be offended if no-one completes your request for 5 jams, feathers, sugar, fish, dairy etc.

COMMUNICATION.. All communication must be in English, so good use and understanding of the English language is a must

EXPANSION AND UPGRADE MATERIALS....
    Please offer to hood members first, but please don’t let us be a hood where people always expect something in return, please give as much help as you get it’s a two way street, greedy and needy is not a good trait

PLEASE AND THANK YOU ALWAYS GOES A LONG WAY..

ABOVE ALL LETS MAKE THIS HOOD A FUN PLACE TO BE, GRUMPY NEEDS TO LEAVE HIS SHOES AT THE DOOR PLEASE.

anything I have forgotten to mention please PM me with your questions
    Thank you

Hope to see you soon

Suzy

ps we have 13 players from level 22-59