Thread: Dark elixir farming

Dark elixir farming

dark elixir is the most rarest resource in the game and looting it for upgrading heroes is a hard job so I m gonna tell a strategy for farming d.e it is a farming strategy not a pushing strategy with this you can 1 or 2 star a base if choosne correct base so a th 9 has 220 troop space you have to train 5 wiz and 5 wall breakers and 38 loons and you have to take 4 rage and 1 haste that will cost 33800 elixir and 85 drk elixir max or less depending on your troop lvl and then find a base with good loot and clear the defensive buildings where the loot is you have to choose only one side so where you think loot is more clear that way then use wiz to funnel and send wb to destroy some walls to let the heroes go inside the base . That's it it may help you farming d.e
    Last edited by Gogetaxv26; May 14th, 2018 at 06:26 PM.

Troll Food
    Or if you're specifically targeting DE, use goblin knife for only 192K-ish elixir (depending on combo) and raid all throghout crystal. Cheaper, and if you're careful with bases, you can secure the townhall for the victory.

Main TH11|Lvl 156|Leader of Crooked Lines|Highest Cups 5144|BK40AQ46GW9
    Minis - Echo: TH9 | Kaeliix: rushed TH10
    Credit to Planck for the awesome signature.

Goblin knife is a hard strategy to learn

Indeed Very Hard but after learning it it will be very useful to you for farming resources.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SK8123 View Post
    Indeed Very Hard but after learning it it will be very useful to you for farming resources.
    Its not that bad IMO. and the kick back is that if you 'fail' its not hard on resource.

the Gobs go right for the goods, so they are pretty easy to get down after your learn their pathing preferences.
    and that 2X damage on resource is critical thing to note.

you can go all in and mass gob farm; which will help you hone in on your new army's niche. just hit collectors that are away from defenses and move on. once you get it down, then you can add some spells and some troop girth like Giants and or more troops to get you (a clear path) to the Dark tank, and maybe the TH too.

I recently stopped in a fellow former's clan for a show on his Gob Knife. he takes a Pekka and a few wizards, and CC Bowlers. gets 2 stars pretty regular. but almost always at least one star. he takes 4 EQ a heal and a rage. I have adapted a variant, and it does plenty good on all resources and gets that Dark tank proper. (and usually gets the TH too).

hit up youtube. its at least good for the set up and execution of the Gob Shank method.
    Good Luck

Gobs are the best to farm

Fresh Spawn
    For Farming Dark Masters and Champions League is the best. I'm a Th9 Farming Dark Very Easily. Just Loonian Army Would help you. 3k+ Dark Per raid without Heroes or Cc Troops. 30 Loons 35 Minions 3rage 2 Haste 1 Poison. King, Queen if u don't upgrade them. Check the YouTube Videos Plex Kodi Lucky Patcher for Help
    Last edited by zamakli; May 17th, 2018 at 06:26 PM.