Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CoC BH8 - How to beat this base: Goal Post Base

Lol, I love when I get that base. I 3 star it every time. The strategy is simple. 3 camps of boxer giants (preferably max), 1 camp bombers and 2 camps cannon carts.
    You drop giants at the south East end, followed by bombers and carts. Keep sending the giants and the BM.
    This is almost guaranteed to get you a 3 star 95% of the time, if done correctly.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    It actually does fairly well down in the 3000s where there are a lot of air attacks still. I'm going to pump the "how to beat this base" series for BH8 over the next few weeks, so I'll have some others to share in future videos.
    don't spill all the secrets! (just kidding. looking forward to it)
    a lot of times even if you've seen other people do it, you may not be able to do it yourself. it's all about execution.

Quote Originally Posted by TenaciousTJ View Post
    Lol, I love when I get that base. I 3 star it every time. The strategy is simple. 3 camps of boxer giants (preferably max), 1 camp bombers and 2 camps cannon carts.
    You drop giants at the south East end, followed by bombers and carts. Keep sending the giants and the BM.
    This is almost guaranteed to get you a 3 star 95% of the time, if done correctly.
    Yup. I'm hitting it with l14 giants and bombers with l16 carts. Almost a guaranteed 3
    Last edited by Piper139; May 19th, 2018 at 11:00 PM.