Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I Max?

Read the other 50+ posts where people ask if they should max TH9....Here are 2 very recent ones....with lots of opinions. Frankly don't feel like writing the normal response for the "who knows how many" time. fyi...this post will get moved to tactics and strategy...so go there and find lots of these types of posts.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...pgrade-to-th10
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-heroes-so-bad

For me, I find TH10 a lot easier to farm resources and you should be able to get your heroes upgraded quicker than staying at TH9. The only reason to stay at TH9 is you’re in a serious war clan and they need TH9s in their lineup. GL either way!

Quote Originally Posted by RoosterCoC View Post
    Yes you should max. The resources you are “wasting” are not actually real. Think of it that way. Use heavy dragon comps to raid specifically for de and you’ll knock out both heroes faster than you’d ever believe. I have a perma-max th9, a fully maxed th10 that I just moved to th11, and also have nine other accounts ranging from max th8 to th11 that I’ve both maxed and rushed. Trust me, everything goes faster when you finish the job right.
    On the other hand, the resources you are 'wasting' could be lighting the lab up, unlocking bowlers and building more walls and defences. Just saying......

sig by clasher0011

Quote Originally Posted by fette View Post
    Big deal, eh?

Yes you should max. The resources you are “wasting” are not actually real. Think of it that way. Use heavy dragon comps to raid specifically for de and you’ll knock out both heroes faster than you’d ever believe. I have a perma-max th9, a fully maxed th10 that I just moved to th11, and also have nine other accounts ranging from max th8 to th11 that I’ve both maxed and rushed. Trust me, everything goes faster when you finish the job right.
    There’s nothing wrong with maxing each th if that’s what you are inclined to do. But I’ll have to respectfully disagree with your stance. There’s no advantage to holding on to loot just to max th 9 if the goal is to someday have a full max account. OP would only be wasting time and resources staying at th 9.

Forum Hero
    Actually if your are a heavy raider and can out raid your losses you'll "max out a TH11" a lot faster if you rush to the next TH as soon as you upgrade your offense and farming troops.

Whether or not that will give your more or less personal enjoyment is question each clasher will need to answer for themselves but it's been proven over and over that the fasted way to max a base is to "strategically" rush it, not to max every TH along the way.

But most clasers I think would prefer to have fun at every TH and do some sort of cross between rushing and maxing. I know I did and I'm now 24 wall segments from a fully maxed out TH11.

Was my way the "best" probably not but it has given me 3.5 year of enjoyment so far.
    Last edited by Klavious; 1 Week Ago at 06:44 PM.

Maxing is better than rushing.Always max before going to next level.
    Engineering is the worst.

New th11 here with 25/22/1 heroes. I have no problems at all getting resources. I'd say you would be fine to rush to th11 even if you really wanted.

War might be another story though. I don't do that.
    Coc: TH11, 25/22/1 heroes, level 111 (slightly rushed)
    BHB: BH7, 4000 trophies
    (maintenence mode)
    CR: 3500 trophies, lvl 11, 11/8.5/5/2
    BB: HQ17, LVL 41, 282 VP (balanced-turtle)

You should move on to 10 OP as farming for resources is lot easier with mass miners there.