Thread: Need Help ! What should be upgade saggtion me please.

Question Need Help ! What should be upgade saggtion me please.

Hy There.

I am a bh8 Rushed Now My all building lvl 6 (not gc and mg twice are lvl 1) my friends say do this first

1 Gaint cannon to max
    2 roster to max
    3 Hidden tesla /archer tower
    4 Firecrackers/air bomb
    5 Dobble cannon
    6 cannon
    7 mega tesla and other buildings
    (Max out the traps when your bulider is free)

What you think guys please ! Can you have better guide than this

Leave a comment please!

I did Mega Tesla first.

In my view the top 5 are mega tesla, giant cannon,roaster, multicannon, crusher followed by air bomb
    Last edited by Jwp721; May 14th, 2018 at 04:02 PM.

Forum Hero
    Here is what I did/am doing. Not sure if it's the "best" path but it seems to be working OK.

Bought everything new and did all upgrades took less than a day.
    Upgraded all resource related stuff
    Brought all new defenses to L6.
    Upgraded Mega Tesla to 2.

From there since I have max 11 base I've been using BoB on Builder base in this order
    Roaster
    Multi-mortar
    Giant cannon
    air boms
    -future books to be used on
    crushers
    higher level mega tesla upgrades

When no book I've been working on point defenses.
    Double Cannons first to 8
    Tesla next to 8 (just starting these today)
    archer towers to 8 (did one when I had enough and didn't want to wait out another loot cycle)
    cannons to 8
    fire cracker to 8
    guard post to 8

the mega tesla is a head scratcher for me on when yo start this. I may do it all at the end or may start to mix in a few MT upgrades along the way. It's a good defense don't get me wrong but I feel I get better bang for buck upgrading the smaller stuff first as the MT upgrading seems to cause a fair amout of losses attacking through its upgrades.
    Last edited by Klavious; May 14th, 2018 at 04:46 PM.

Forum Veteran
    Since your GC is 1 i'd go with that until you catch it up to the rest. Then roaster, MM and MT.

Max roaster first id say.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    Since your GC is 1 i'd go with that until you catch it up to the rest. Then roaster, MM and MT.
    I think that # 1 is the order the OP plans to do their upgrades and not the level.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jwp721 View Post
    I think that # 1 is the order the OP plans to do their upgrades and not the level.....
    I think his giant cannon is really lvl 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Thekrtos View Post
    My all building lvl 6 (not gc and mg twice are lvl 1)

Quote Originally Posted by Colin94 View Post
    I think his giant cannon is really lvl 1.
    Pays to read the details doesnt it... lol Well done.
    Last edited by Jwp721; May 14th, 2018 at 05:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thekrtos View Post
    Hy There.

I am a bh8 Rushed Now My all building lvl 6 (not gc and mg twice are lvl 1) my friends say do this first

1 Gaint cannon to max
    2 roster to max
    3 Hidden tesla /archer tower
    4 Firecrackers/air bomb
    5 Dobble cannon
    6 cannon
    7 mega tesla and other buildings
    (Max out the traps when your bulider is free)

What you think guys please ! Can you have better guide than this

Leave a comment please!
    So...a lot depends on where you are in the trophy rankings, what your troop levels are, and if you are getting all three loot attacks in every day.

The lower trophy rankings see a mix of air and ground attack strategies. Mitch ruled the day at BH6; Minion Drops owned BH7; and now Cannon Cart strats are the meta at BH8. The 3000s still see a fair amount of air-based attacks, so you want to be sure you have a base that can defend well against air attacks. That said...you will rapidly find yourself needing strong ground defenses, as the Raged Barbarian got a big boost at L14, and Cannon Carts get a major bump at L16.

First thing first - you want get that GC to L6. The MegaTesla is great and all, but it costs a fortune to upgrade so you're better off focusing your hard earned Gold elsewhere at first. When you have a L6 defending BH8, you should be able to play in the upper 3000s and maybe even cross into the 4000s near season's end.

At that point, though, I split off from your friends' advice. Rather than taking the GC all the way to L8, I would first get your key defenses to L7 starting with the Roaster, followed by the MultiMortar, THEN the GC, and finally the AirBombs. At this point, I'd take the FireCrackers to L7 as well.

With the key defenses at L7, that's when i usually start working on my L8 upgrades. Roaster, GC, MM, AirBombs, Hidden Teslas, Double Cannons, FireCrackers, Cannons, Archer Towers, Guard Post is my standing upgrade order.

The reason I switch gears - at BH8, the meta is ground. Once you start getting some L8 defenses, you will move high enough in the trophy rankings to be seeing mostly CC based ground attacks (it probably won't take even that long). The best defenses against the CCs are first the Hidden Teslas, then the Double Cannons. The MegaTesla is another you want to get upgraded to help out with CCs but....

The MegaTesla is your conundrum piece. It's expensive and will take a while to upgrade, so you cannot prioritize it over less expensive upgrades that get you more bang for the buck overall. Hopefully, we have a BattleFest coming up - if we do, that would be the best time to work on the MegaTesla. Doesn't matter where you are in your upgrade lineup - it's all an issue of time/resources and since resources become highly available during one of these big events, it's the best time to hit high ticket items like the MegaTesla and the Super PEKKA. If you work it carefully, you will be able to put 4 or more levels on the MegaTesla in roughly a week's time. (Save Books of Building here as well, but don't use them on the early upgrades - wait for the 3 and 4 day upgrades.)
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.