Thread: Missing points from Derby task

Fresh Spawn

Missing points from Derby task

Hi All
    One of my neighbours completed a corn task but it didn't register it had been completed and didn't give her the points. Just allowed her to pick up a new task.
    We missed the top three becuase of it. Is there anything we can do?

All you can do is contact hayday directly from your farm page, they are very responsive and will put things right where possible. Iíve had a couple of similar issues and they sorted it out. Dolly.

Hi and welcome to the forum. At this point there is nothing that can be done. At the time when this happened it would have been best for your hood mate to take a screenshot and to use the in-game contact support feature. Support may not have been able to add the points to your derby, but may have at least been able to explain what happened. Sometimes things like this are a glitch, and the task could simply have been done again, and sometimes it does not even count as a task taken, so your hood mate could have taken an additional task. This is why the screen shot of the players task log is important.

I had a similar issue this week. It was only a few hours before I had an answer from support. So unless this were a last minute task, going this route is one’s best bet.
    Level 148
    Achievement 143/144
    Be kind. 🤗