Thread: Task Force Op display and weekly rewards

Fresh Spawn

Task Force Op display and weekly rewards

Would be nice if we could see the op time in task force profiles rather than having to join to see it and it would also be fun if task forces had weekly rewards for top intel, most attacks, gained vp, etc

Quote Originally Posted by xerohero View Post
    .... it would also be fun if task forces had weekly rewards for top intel, most attacks, gained vp, etc
    Such a reward sytem would only be viable for homogeneous Task Forces (all playes equal). For diverse TFs (one player maxed and VP pushing while other members lower HQs, for example), such rewards would always go to the same player, the one who least needs it.

Intel allows for ops, ops in turn provide rewards. Members within a TF should already be striving for intel, if rewards are indeed their motivator. From my own observations, most intel pushers that I have witnessed (admitedly myself included) are not doing it for rewards (for ops rewards). They tend to be motivated by other factors, such as pride, bragging rights, or sense of duty to the Task Force. If you want people to get more intel, these are the concepts to foster, not "for rewards".

Same true for "most attacks" and "VP gained". More bases I destroy the more goodies I get and my VP rises. This is especially true for VP climb, rank up and you will get more rewards in daily chest! So a "reward for behavior" is already in place today.

If you want to put a carrot on a stick, make sure it is the correct carrot. For the items mentioned, I do not believe rewards is the correct carrot, since as I noted, that particular carrot is already in place today.
    Last edited by rowman; 1 Week Ago at 12:49 PM.
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    [#PR2P0R0C]
    And yes, that panda is indeed packing major heat! Visit my profile page
    /default photo album to see a larger image.

Fresh Spawn
    You could then set goals depending on player's level. for example, get 10 intel receive, lets say, 2 diamonds. participate in all ops done in the week get a reward. attack a certain amount of bases per week get a reward. get 20 vp points per week get a reward. the game already does this with achievements but it would be fun if there were weekly achievements too. upgrade 5 buildings get a reward etc etc