Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Time-limited Diamond Packages Available!

Quote Originally Posted by Horgensetra View Post
    Thank you Tahoe for answering me, now I probably stock up on diamonds 😎
    So, I went ahead and bought all three offers because I needed diamonds, and really liked the purple and pink one. Opened the shop to put the trees out, and what do I see? I already had one purple, and one pink! When did I get those? Have they been on sale before? Because I am pretty sure my NH didn't finish top three in Derby that time they were a special price... Or did we, and I just overlooked that one? Sigh... Anyway, needed diamonds, and the trees are so pretty 💜

That’s a nice surprise! The trees had been available in diamond packages before, just not at the same time. So maybe you picked them up then. Or it was the derby. Anyway, congrats on having more lovely trees than you thought.
    Level 146
    Achievement 140/144
    Be kind. 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    That’s a nice surprise! The trees had been available in diamond packages before, just not at the same time. So maybe you picked them up then. Or it was the derby. Anyway, congrats on having more lovely trees than you thought.
    Oh, thank you ♥️That must be it, bought them before and forgot to put them out... The thing that cracks me up is that I have admired them on other farms a long time wishing I had them myself. And I did. In storage 🤣 Well put one of each out now. Not sure where to put the others out yet,as I have no more free space. Maybe I'll chop down some bushes in the middle of my farm and put them there. For others to admire 💜

I was only able to buy the pink one because at $10 i find it expensive. But i canít resist the trees because they are so pretty. Good thing i already have the lavender one from the derby. The trees look so nice on my pink roof and lavender colored wall of my farm house.

We want discount on big diamond box!