Thread: A few ideas.

A few ideas.

First in the orders bulletin board, often I’m looking and need say a sweater. Oh, it’s already working on that. Could you put a dot next to the item or have it circled when it’s already in production?

Second, when I’m looking at buying say a dog, where I need purple this or green that, how many do I have? I have to go and see. I have enough green, how much of the blue again? How about when I select the critter I’m hoping to buy it highlights if I have enough gold or tickets, has a red X when I don’t?

Third, can we have a barter system? I need a bolt, so if I offer oh two wood planks is that good? No, but if you give me five apples it’s a deal.

Fourth, can there be a tab that lists all the items in production, in order of the time? That way I can see I have 10 minutes on this, 23 minutes on that, etc.?

That’s all I have for now.
    Last edited by EnoughIsEnough; May 14th, 2018 at 01:06 AM.

I'm not certain I understand the first or last one. The second one I totally would like to see myself. For your third - there is a tone of facebook barder/trading groups you just have to look them up (i can PM you the ones I trust if you like), I just think it would be to hard to incorporate in game but I'm not a professional.
    Live - Every moment
    Laugh - Every Day
    Love - Beyond words

For the first one, in the orders, when you have the listing it shows all the items requested. If this specific item is all there then it has a green check mark. If there’s say 5 of 6 of cheese, there isn’t anything there. I go into the dairy say, oh the cheese is in production. So what I’m suggesting that if the specific entry is in production I don’t have to waste time looking into each if there is a dot or it’s circled. I know I’ve already set it to produce.

The second I was hoping for in-game, like the neighborhood or the Daily Dirt. “Hey I need ....” Like a want-ad. Going to FB quite frankly isn’t very efficient really.

Lastly, what I’m hoping for is a tab that shows all the items I have in production. Like this:

Dairy
    Goat cheese 22 min 30 sec
    Goat cheese 1 hour 30 min
    Bakery
    Cookie 9 min 12 sec
    Bread 5 min
    Feed mill
    Cow feed 4 min 18 sec
    Goat feed 38 min

Basically showing the list of what’s producing and what’s queued next, all in one tab. If I wanted I could have it sorted by time.

Cow feed 4 min 18 sec
    Cookie 9 min 12 sec
    Goat cheese 22 min 30 sec

I hope this helps explain it.

yep thanks for explaining - those are all good idea

also if facebook is not practical for you, I just noticed there is a thread in general discussion on forum called TRADE HERE-The ALL Items Trading Thread-Part 1.
    Live - Every moment
    Laugh - Every Day
    Love - Beyond words