Thread: Changing land expansion...

Changing land expansion...

You shouldn't have to have all the same items in. Land in main farm. Town, fishing, silo, barn. Its redonkulous. And how many you need is off the hooks. I have spent so much real money. I stopped playing because its redonkulous...you need so much for fishing, land and your town. The devs don't listen to the players at all. You shouldn't have to use land deads in all three areas. And why so much. And you don't get puzzle peices at all. This game could be way better if theyjust listen to our ideas. Like the ratio of what we get. Get deads all the time. But steaks to go with them pffff. So i came back to the game like 2 week ago. And im even more annoyed and its worse them last time i left.... i dont mind spending money on my games at all. But to get no where and frustrated with these puzzle peices you cabt get at all is to annoying. Got one puzzle peice then nothing at all ever. Stupid.

Forum Superstar
    It's not "redonkulous" if you take it slow? Sure, it can feel a little bit intimidating (from the perspective of my level 25 mini farm, oh my gosh it definitely is intimidating!), but... If you needed different items, you'd need to hoard MORE ITEMS. where's the point in that?

And you get plenty of puzzle pieces. Watch your boats for the puzzle icon! Play the Derby!
    Last edited by EllunaHellen; 1 Week Ago at 08:56 PM.
    Hay Day farm level 84 -Town Reputation level 19
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    7/12 sanctuary animals- 6 adults, 1 baby - Done gathering expansion permits
    Started September 2014! (not in a hurry.)
    I set up a teeny tiny baby farm on April 24th, 2018! ~Level 27~

Quote Originally Posted by Sissymarie View Post
    You shouldn't have to have all the same items in. Land in main farm. Town, fishing, silo, barn. Its redonkulous. And how many you need is off the hooks. I have spent so much real money. I stopped playing because its redonkulous...you need so much for fishing, land and your town. The devs don't listen to the players at all. You shouldn't have to use land deads in all three areas. And why so much. And you don't get puzzle peices at all. This game could be way better if theyjust listen to our ideas. Like the ratio of what we get. Get deads all the time. But steaks to go with them pffff. So i came back to the game like 2 week ago. And im even more annoyed and its worse them last time i left.... i dont mind spending money on my games at all. But to get no where and frustrated with these puzzle peices you cabt get at all is to annoying. Got one puzzle peice then nothing at all ever. Stupid.

There are are so many people asking for more and more of everything, more land more things to do.

it is apparent that you have too much to do, so don’t try to do everything. Not everyone spends money in the game and find a way to enjoy it.

just do what you enjoy and skip the rest for now.
    Farm 135
    CoC TH9 BhB 8 AQ 20 BK 12
    established level 12 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

No ridiculous at all. This is a resource management game, not a get everything now game. Just manage your resources!

As for puzzle pieces and land permits -- well, there really is some silliness there....