Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ready for the Big Upgrade??

Imo, that's not going to th11 early, that's being awfully late (idle lab + 40/40 heroes). In fact, upgrading your lvl 11 walls to 12 and placing them in strategic places could give you better results than color-coordinating them just for the sake of doing it.
    TH12 - Max heroes, max walls: 100/100 (Master league, Mass Miners, sometimes collector raids, sometimes QW, mass goblins during the first month-ish of th12, nothing to see).
    People keep using the word "adapt" after big updates. Not adapting worked maybe too well for me, tho.

yes these are key th11 upgrades

gw 20, max lab, max cc, and max camps
    I had a signature once. then I misplaced it
    signature

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewShuichi View Post
    Yah keep your warden sleeping until lvl 20, cause he is great being max.
    Follow this advice, keep GW on upgrade until he is LVL 20, because if you use him before, it is like a drug, you will not want to put him to sleep for a week at a time once you get a taste of him in your army.
    Level: 246 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Go to TH11. You can start your TH11 offensive upgrades while farming your walls if you feel so inclined.

Everything I do now revolves around the clan.

You don't need to stay at TH10 for the walls.

To me the only question is will it help your clan if you go to TH11? I'd ask them. But if it will help your clan, since you do war, then do it.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

Go up, go up, go up, go up....walls don't make that much of a difference (too easy to avoid at TH11)....but the GW makes a HUGE difference. I am just now finishing my TH10 walls....have 2 left...then it's on to the TH11 pearly whites......I'm Max TH11 for everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by StormHeart View Post
    Everything I do now revolves around the clan.

You don't need to stay at TH10 for the walls.

To me the only question is will it help your clan if you go to TH11? I'd ask them. But if it will help your clan, since you do war, then do it.
    There are 3 active Th11's in my clan. (Soon to be 4 not including me.) They have all been there for a little while. So I think me going up wouldn't be hurtful. Great point by the way!

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    Follow this advice, keep GW on upgrade until he is LVL 20, because if you use him before, it is like a drug, you will not want to put him to sleep for a week at a time once you get a taste of him in your army.
    That's a unique idea. I've never thought about it that way. It would make the grind from level 1 to 20 feel really rewarding once you got there. I just might try that!

One of the best app to get and stream movies online free Tvtapdownload.com