Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ready for the Big Upgrade??

Ready for the Big Upgrade??

Hey guys, let me first say that I play casually. I've been playing for almost 4 years now. I was wondering if it would be a good idea to go to Th11 early. My defences are maxed, heroes are both 40/40, and my lab is 100% maxed for Th10. My walls are level 10 mostly with 100 or so level 11 walls. (I took a break from farming walls and now they're behind.)
    So should I stay at Th10 and get the remaining 175 ish level 11 walls or should I go up anyway? I dont mind farming walls but it will take me another 3 months to get the rest to level 11 most likely.

I do participate in clan wars. (There are also a few Th11s above me in my clan.) However, my focus has always been on farming and recently clan games as well. Thanks for your time! Have a good one!
    Last edited by MirajX7; May 13th, 2018 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MirajX7 View Post
    Hey guys, let me first say that I play casually. I've been playing for almost 4 years now. I was wondering if it would be a good idea to go to Th11 early. My defences are maxed, heroes are both 40/40, and my lab is 100% maxed for Th10. My walls are level 10 mostly with 100 or so level 11 walls. (I took a break from farming walls and now they're behind.)
    So should I stay at Th10 and get the remaining 175 ish level 11 walls or should I go up anyway? I dont mind farming walls but it will take me another 3 months to get the rest to level 11 most likely.

I do participate in clan wars but my focus has always been on farming and recently clan games as well. Thanks for your time! Have a good one!
    You should move to th11 if you don’t care about the feeling of maxing out each level. If you are an active farmer like you say, you can just dump extra loot into walls as you work on other things. There is very little disadvantage for you to move to th11.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Some tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black (not white) clouds screen; Legends2 5000+ trophies, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 players; let us do more from clouds like watch war, donate, do FCs, base design; create 3rd PvP trophy ladder or add PvP above 6000 in legends.

Never reply when ur angry. Never make a promise when ur happy. Never make a decision when ur sad.
    without a doubt,UPGRADE. Loots absolutely great in th11. best loot in the game. Walls are much easier to do here. You are ready as you are 40/40 and now you will overflow DE which is a shame.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MirajX7 View Post

I do participate in clan wars but my focus has always been on farming and recently clan games as well. Thanks for your time! Have a good one!
    I would absolutely go to TH11. Unless you have a massive case of ocd, some more pretty walls are nothing compared to the extra firepower at 11.

Hey man, id hit that upgrade button. Th11 is plenty fun and smashing max 10s out of existance in war is always fun. Be ready for a massive elixir requirement though, stay in crystal to hit dead bases with gobs for best elixir gain. Camps, gold storages, lab, GW all need masses of elixir. Good luck

Never argue with idiots, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

For me, I never 100% upgraded each town hall when I had resources being wasted (DE/elixir/gold). I think once you have any resource type not being utilized or when you don't have heroes down or lab running, that's the perfect time to be the next town hall level. Heroes and research, especially, should be going 24/7. That's why I cringe when I see TH8's maxing out walls while their elixir stays capped for months. Go go go, don't 100% max. Don't waste time or resources lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    First it's a lack of content, now it's TOO much content?

TH12
    War Agency - Level 20 War Clan

Id say you were ready, I rushed horribly to TH11 and it took me ALOT of money and time to get back, you are way ahead of where I was, it is a very fun experience!

I recently made a 3rd account where I am doing all the levels and maxing before I go to the next its pretty fun lol
    BACK TO THE GRIND TH12 BAY BAY

Quote Originally Posted by iGroot View Post
    For me, I never 100% upgraded each town hall when I had resources being wasted (DE/elixir/gold). I think once you have any resource type not being utilized or when you don't have heroes down or lab running, that's the perfect time to be the next town hall level. Heroes and research, especially, should be going 24/7. That's why I cringe when I see TH8's maxing out walls while their elixir stays capped for months. Go go go, don't 100% max. Don't waste time or resources lol
    Yep, if you care about getting to full max th11 the fastest (or th12 when that eventually comes) it definitely is not best to fully max out each hall level.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Some tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black (not white) clouds screen; Legends2 5000+ trophies, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 players; let us do more from clouds like watch war, donate, do FCs, base design; create 3rd PvP trophy ladder or add PvP above 6000 in legends.

Thanks for the messages guys. I think it's pretty clear that it would be a better idea to go to Th11. I do like to max town halls and have maxed every town hall previously but it would be fun to try something new. It would be fun to be at the top for a while. Should I prioritize the Warden first?

Yah keep your warden sleeping until lvl 20, cause he is great being max.