Thread: Dececption - Anti 3 star war base

Dececption - Anti 3 star war base

Deception

"a thing that deceives"

I've been meaning to post this base for a while but held of for one reason or another. I don't have any logs but this base held numerous first hits and quite a few 2nd hits during league matches. It has been burned but will serve casual wars quite well I believe.

Strengths

The base was designed primarily to stop witches and hogs. It does both fairly well due to the deceptively easy looking style of the base. GBs around the edges stop witches and double wiz towers are a witches worst nightmare.

The queen is centralised with the CC and a load of HP buildings surround them, this requires a sizable kill squad and often this fails due to wandering troops.

Tesla farm at 1oclock catches a lot of attackers by surprise making them panic drop more troops. I found most attacks started around 1 or 2 oclock so having the Tesla farm up there threw off their attack.

Lalo - it looks easy to spam laloon this base but it isn't really, pathing is weird, queen is central and protected on one side from skelly spell by bomb tower. Tesla farm will catch a lot of loons and troll tesla is designed to waste time.

Weaknesses

I not gonna lie. There are a few weakness that can be exploited as follows -

QW - There is a lot of value in a QW around the base, followed by hogs or lalo but most of the attacks it faced ran out of time for one reason or another.

Sui-hero Dragloon - Ive not seen this yet in casual wars but once it filters through this base is toast. Exposed ads, 2 ads close together....say no more

hogs - I know I built to defend hogs and it does, but... any competent attacker combining with a QW/QC can and will 3 star this.

Gobolalo - Although I never faced this attack I can, in theory, say this base would be weak to something like this, it might hold but can't guarantee it.

Summary

For a cc i'd recommend a baby drag, valk and witch although feel free to experiment (avoid drags, there far to easy).
    The base has held numerous attacks for me and will serve you well. Move stuff around and play with it.

As a TH9 you aren't expected to defend multiple attacks, if you defend the 1st hit you've done your job. This will achieve that and possibly the 2nd.

Have fun, any thoughts please let me know but I won't be updating the base in future (mostly because Im now a TH10)
    Last edited by Mico11813; 1 Week Ago at 12:23 PM.

TH10 LEVEL 160 | BK 37 AQ 40 | Est FEB 2015
    Empire did nothing wrong

Forum Superstar UltraDragonMaster's Avatar
    Dang what a base Mico. I would use it if I were still a TH9

Tricky and a nice base.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraDragonMaster View Post
    Dang what a base Mico. I would use it if I were still a TH9
    Quote Originally Posted by SK8123 View Post
    Tricky and a nice base.
    Thanks. I miss TH9 sometimes

TH10 LEVEL 160 | BK 37 AQ 40 | Est FEB 2015
    Empire did nothing wrong