Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Win streak 12 makes it almost impossible

for sure searching with 12 win streak isn't that different from searching with 11 win streak.

If you have a very random roster your searching times likely depend on other clans with very random rosters being searching at the same time
    Clash of Clans: TH12 56/55/20 | any other TH I probably have a base

Clash Royale: Probably more posts than wins. Why my posts still count if the forum was deleted?

I'm closing in on an 80 streak, pretty sure that's not the issue. Doesn't seem to be the issue with a bunch of triple digit streaks either.
    Level 10 Adult War Clan METAMUCIL.
    And some of us are old enough that its not just a funny word...
    Metamucil keeps the red out of our logs. Small wars, lot of green.
    War Record - https://cocp.it/clan/82GJJV2J

Quote Originally Posted by TankSinatra View Post
    I'm closing in on an 80 streak, pretty sure that's not the issue. Doesn't seem to be the issue with a bunch of triple digit streaks either.
    I agree, we are at 39 win streak at the moment and we matched in less than an hour as always. Clan tag #UQJV2RYJ. We do not have engineers. Win streak I beleive is not an issue in finding a match.

My clan has a 13 win streak at the moment and its still taking under an hour to match 40v40 with th9-11

The only exception to that was trying to find a war yesterday. For some reason trying to find a war on Saturday never works. Took over 7 hours before we reset spin and found one very very early Sunday morning.

Seems like a lot of clans prob search Friday to start war Saturday and maybe that artificially boosts the time to search that day
    Co-Leader of Monkey Bizness. Lv 18 constant war clan. #GV228Q9
    The Frosty Trinity
    Blaze - TH12 - K54/Q55/W30
    Fire - TH11 - K50/Q49/W20
    Inferno - TH11 - K50/Q50/W20

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by AFrostyBlaze View Post
    My clan has a 13 win streak at the moment and its still taking under an hour to match 40v40 with th9-11

The only exception to that was trying to find a war yesterday. For some reason trying to find a war on Saturday never works. Took over 7 hours before we reset spin and found one very very early Sunday morning.

I think your obseration is right, my war search last saturday was 18 hours, from a usual 1-5 hours, we r engineered tho

Seems like a lot of clans prob search Friday to start war Saturday and maybe that artificially boosts the time to search that day

Quote Originally Posted by frankie666 View Post
    My understanding is that war win streak is way down on the priority list for matchmaking and has very little influence on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fdl View Post
    Ok ..can you give a link where you saw this info..thx
    Could be interesting reading
    To my knowledge SC have never communicated further on their March 2016 announcement about 'recent war performance' so interpretation of such is subjective and based on observations from the community.

For example this clan recently matched the number 2 clan in the world on 24th April 2018 (Bangkok) with over 400 wins on their current streak.
    https://cocp.it/clan/QP2QLCGJ

At the time in question, this clan had a winstreak of 1.

While the 400+ win streak clan does indeed match clans sometimes with 5+ wins, its very easy to view their war log and find clans with 1 streak that they match.
    This is an extreme example of course, but I think shows that any statements about a high priority checkbox that always gives you tough matches once you gain a streak of say 5, for example, is in fact a myth.

Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 12 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...H8-s-to-TH11-s My spec: mid TH11, 50/43/17

Forum Veteran
    Could just be a one off but as my last war streak approached 15 i found search time increasing to 2+ hrs as well as one day having to skip war. Five hours and nothing. After a draw war searches have been back down to 30 minutes or less. Last 50 wars are at 42-2-6 so the extra draw might have something to do with it too. Yes we do have an unusual roster 2 th2's and a spread from th8-2. However that doesn't explain why it is taking less than 30 minutes now and 2+ hrs a week ago. We war 10v10 and always start between 4am-11am for as I am in California.
    If you're not smarter than the guy you're dealing with you lose.
    You failed to utilize the most effective strategy by not using the most available resources to affect your outcome.
    I play to win. You play to see how tough you are.
    Defeat the enemy anyway you can.

Just done a war search with our usual line up, and it's taken 24 minutes to find a match. Our win streak is currently at 17. Just confirming that everything is normal we have the TH11 dragon/minor spammer in position#8 in the enemies lineup, shame they don't feel confident enough to war without the cheap shots.
    Maxed TH9 now a baby TH10. Clan #Q9URPJ90 https://cocp.it/clan/Q9URPJ90

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by NacMac View Post
    Just done a war search with our usual line up, and it's taken 24 minutes to find a match. Our win streak is currently at 17. Just confirming that everything is normal we have the TH11 dragon/minor spammer in position#8 in the enemies lineup, shame they don't feel confident enough to war without the cheap shots.
    Problem is, a lot of people think you need an engineer in the line up as a safety net to guard against engineers on the other side.
    what they seem to fail to realise, is that it is those safety nets that are causing the issues.
    Of course, maybe it just works for them, having that line up.