Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Win streak 12 makes it almost impossible

Win streak 12 makes it almost impossible

for us to find a match ..
    Can someone from sc tell me how big impact streak have
    We have the same setup as always
    always get a match in 1-2 hours but we notice after we won more and more that the search time was longer ..
    Now its 6 hours and still no match

Millennial Club
    I donít think win streak makes a difference. More likely you have some engineered bases in your line up.

Quote Originally Posted by Fdl View Post
    always get a match in 1-2 hours but we notice after we won more and more that the search time was longer ..
    We too usually gets a match within a hour but today it took 7hrs to find a match , server problem or something like that today.

My understanding is that war win streak is way down on the priority list for matchmaking and has very little influence on it.

Quote Originally Posted by frankie666 View Post
    My understanding is that war win streak is way down on the priority list for matchmaking and has very little influence on it.
    Ok ..can you give a link where you saw this info..thx
    Could be interesting reading

Ok ..can you give a link where you saw this info..thx
    Could be interesting reading
    You can conclude it just from observation.

My clan routinely has a 20+ win streak and we always match clans with 0, 2, 7 win streaks. Matchmaking doesn't force you to wait and match a clan with a similar win streak. If there are multiple matches available then it will likely pair you against the better win streak clan.
    Last edited by BoBoTheGoat; May 13th, 2018 at 11:50 AM.

What is your clan tag?
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

We usually get a matchup fairly quickly but the wars seem to get harder the bigger the streak were currently on a 6 streak and have ran into a reddit clan.... Good to get matched up against decent war clans win or lose u certainly learn alot

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    Long war search is due to mostly due to
    1.Having an uncomon war roster.
    2.You have some heavily engineered bases in your clan and there are no suitable match at the time you are searching.Better to have no match than mismatch.Right?
    3.Having a wide gap in your roster like having some low fillers with heavy th11 up top.

Best way to find fair and fast match is by having a balanced war roster with tight th spread.

It would help if you could give your clan tag,so some of us can go there and find what the problem really is

Millennial Club
    OP. There appears to have been a shift in the MM just recently. There are a few posts, like yourselves, that haven't changed roster, but all of a sudden have ran into difficulties. Indeed, one of the more senior members here has just had the same problem. He adjusted his roster, and is back warring again.
    Post your details, including clan tag, Some of the guys here are superb at reading how the MMA is working. I am confident they can get you back to war. If you have been gaining a big advantage recently, then a change may be likely unfortunately, but they will get you sorted. Is unlikely to be your streak, as others have suggested. Good luck.