Thread: Its time up the TF intel limit

Its time up the TF intel limit

Removed from forum
    Last edited by StormforceGB; 4 Days Ago at 09:22 AM.
    STORM FORCE
    #90PRQRJY

With the recent addition of Monthly Crabs, that has increased intel potential.

Some Task Forces have always had a glut, even before Mega Crabs, while others have suffered and continue to suffer even with Mega Crabs. It all comes down to "how aggressively do the Task Force members harvest intel?". Of the two states, it is far better to have too much, and be capped out, than not enough. No shame in being capped, my own TF tends to keep an eye on it and burn down using sabotage when needed.

I myself do not believe upping the cap to a higher limit would change what you are describing. If you gain more intel per average day than spend, you will cap out. If that cap is upped +100 and on average day gain +10 net intel, then you will in fact just cap out again in 10 days. No matter how high the cap is, if daily gain is greater than intel spent, eventually you will reach any cap in place.

What my own TF does when nearing cap:
    - Reserve one ops base for sabotage.
    - Burn off intel on that base as required.
    -Take that base down near the end of the ops when sure intel is far enough below cap to hold your new intel until another ops is started, then repeat.
    Last edited by rowman; 1 Week Ago at 04:34 PM.
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    [#PR2P0R0C]
    And yes, that panda is indeed packing major heat! Visit my profile page
    /default photo album to see a larger image.

Quote Originally Posted by StormforceGB View Post
    Its a balance between a healthy TF and members personal goals, personally i don't mind being topped out, but we run a weeky intel trophy just for fun and topping out does affect this.

Im trying to see a downside to say doubling the TF limit.
    Only downside that I myself foresee is the one that I mentioned, the issue is not resolved via a cap increase, only defered to a later date. Once that new cap is reached, you then have the same exact issue you have today.

Example: I form a 10 person TF (400 intel cap). Each day we do Mambo (100 intel cost). On an average day, the TF members gain 150 intel (15 each member per day). Hence at the end of an average day we have a net gain of +50 intel. Under the current cap, we max out in 8 days. If doubled to 800 cap, we max out in 16 days. Nothing resolved by upping the cap, it only delayed us reaching it by 8 additional days.

I once suggested that intel should be shown shown next to each member as two numbers, one total as it is today, then a purple number next to it showing what intel the person would have received additionally if not for the cap . Example: I gained 120 intel so far this week, but would have gained an additional 25 if not for cap. Show my total as:
    Rowman 120 +25

Then you can have intel contest regardless of any cap value!
    Last edited by rowman; 1 Week Ago at 07:03 PM.
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    [#PR2P0R0C]
    And yes, that panda is indeed packing major heat! Visit my profile page
    /default photo album to see a larger image.

Senior Member DeepMindAlphaZero's Avatar
    Agreed with Rowman. My ideal setup is the following:

-Keep the Intel cap as is (raising it allows more TF Intel dumping).
    -Show Intel you made flat out. IMHO it dosen't matter who's Intel is in the TF, what a person is naturally pulling is what a TF leader should see!!!

Alternate Setup:
    -No Intel limit
    -You can not collect Intel for 24 hrs or until you are able to attack in an OP, whichever comes first.

This setup allows Intel to not be wasted but not give critical advantages to TF "families".
    If you want something badly, work for it!