Page 15 of 85 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Update Information

Quote Originally Posted by hardikpethani112 View Post
    In one post darian said that... Sneak peeks will start on a day that ends with "-y" ..... I search this on Google and i found dat related to may.... Its 27 may which i found....
    For info link is here
    https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https...%2522&hl=en-IN
    Not update date but as darian said thier sneak peak on day end with y so it will be sneak peak from 27 may
    But sneak peak will be coming according to darian post...
    But y sneak peak cant come in may if the update coming in 1st 2nd week of june...
    The comment about on a day ending in “y” was a joke since every day ends in a “y.” It is a fairly common American expression/joke. Darian did not post that a sneak peek is coming soon other than in the past of course he has said the update is coming soon or soonish, both of which are known to regulars here to possibly mean a minute later or many months later. You are correct sneak peeks could come in May. They also could come in June. Or July. Or later. I hope they are in May.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Some tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black (not white) clouds screen; Legends2 5000+ trophies, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs cant attack Legends1 players; let us do more from clouds like watch war, donate, do FCs, base design; create 3rd PvP trophy ladder or add PvP above 6000 in legends.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    The comment about on a day ending in “y” was a joke since every day ends in a “y.” It is a fairly common American expression/joke. Darian did not post that a sneak peek is coming soon other than in the past of course he has said the update is coming soon or soonish, both of which are known to regulars here to possibly mean a minute later or many months later. You are correct sneak peeks could come in May. They also could come in June. Or July. Or later. I hope they are in May.
    Hoping so....

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    The comment about on a day ending in y was a joke since every day ends in a y. It is a fairly common American expression/joke. Darian did not post that a sneak peek is coming soon other than in the past of course he has said the update is coming soon or soonish, both of which are known to regulars here to possibly mean a minute later or many months later. You are correct sneak peeks could come in May. They also could come in June. Or July. Or later. I hope they are in May.
    Im done with this boring game, im uninstalling it and i dont care when the update drops, tomorrow, Next week, Next month, Next year, Next leap year, Or even next century.

Edit: CR is way better than this, at least they told us they are working on "something called clan wars" though it was not ready till that time. And what we have got here from November? Only "new town hall content" and and after that "soon, soon..ish, day ends with -y"
    And I doubt next update will be for main village, you may get BH 9 next time.

I may come back if the next update worth to play, till then i will keep an eye on forum for latest news
    Last edited by Debarshi007; May 16th, 2018 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Debarshi007 View Post
    Im done with this boring game, im uninstalling it and i dont care when the update drops, tomorrow, Next week, Next month, Next year, Next leap year, Or even next century.
    Sorry to hear but if you aren’t having fun then certainly find something that does interest you........

It is odd that you are taking part in the forums for clash, posting, etc. if you are done and uninstalling, but in any event, good luck to you. I plan to keep playing. I still enjoy it.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Some tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black (not white) clouds screen; Legends2 5000+ trophies, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs cant attack Legends1 players; let us do more from clouds like watch war, donate, do FCs, base design; create 3rd PvP trophy ladder or add PvP above 6000 in legends.

Wow, people will think up any conspiracy theory, going so far as to say sticky threads cleared update inbound...Wow. oh well, enjoy waiting for no reason whatsoever

Never argue with idiots, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

@Debarshi,

Did you just quit a game because you didn't get to know about the "upcoming" update?

I don’t think we will get the update this month. Lol. Y’all go enjoy the game. It has a ton of stuff to do.

But they have told us what they are working on just like CR. I'll have to take your word on that because I never installed nor will I.

They have told us that changes are coming to war match making that they are confident will end the advantage that engineers gain.
    They have told us they are working on TH12.
    They have told us that new content is coming.

If you quit that's up to you. I doesn't harm me. have fun.

Edit: CR is way better than this, at least they told us they are working on "something called clan wars" though it was not ready till that time. And what we have got here from November? Only "new town hall content" and and after that "soon, soon..ish, day ends with -y"
    And I doubt next update will be for main village, you may get BH 9 next time.

I may come back if the next update worth to play, till then i will keep an eye on forum for latest news

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

Quote Originally Posted by Jaboi09 View Post
    After looking at what Darian has released to us, I am guessing update comes first week of June with sneak peaks coming on the 30th of May. For those that have not yet heard, sneak peaks start with a day that ends in Y. Update will probably be launched on June 4th. He also said the update wasn’t coming in May.
    Every day ends in “y” so that was a joke and not a hint and there is no information to suggest June 4th specifically is the date the update will drop. However, I do hope that your guess is right that it is in early June. A while back I would have guessed late May, but now that Darian confirmed it isn’t in May I’m hoping for early June. If early June comes with no update I will be hoping for mid June.