Page 1 of 84 1231151 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Update Information

New Update Information

JUNE 1ST edit: Clash Twitter account says there will be a release of information tomorrow related to balancing changes!

There is an update coming for the main base. There hasn’t yet been an official announcement from SC to say what it is, other than to say it is for the main base.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    As a reminder, the coming update has nothing to do with the Builder Base. It's all Main Village, baby! All of it.
    Darian in the past (last November) did say th12 will come eventually, but SC has not said this update coming is th12. In fact, Darian has very specifically NOT said it is th12. I happen to hope it is, but we just don’t know yet.

When will it come? It was previously indicated by SC that it is planned for the first half of the year, which means anytime between now and the end of June would be consistent with that. However, that is just plan, the update certainly could come later than that.

Recent leaks? Nothing legitimate has been leaked recently. One of the most popular was the shadow keeper leak and that was just a joke. Even the player who posted it said so, and, in fact, there was a hint within his original post pointing out it was a troll joke of a post. So, these really haven’t even been “leaks” they are just people posting fake information or guessing at what they think might be coming, based on nothing official from SC.

Also, for those who do not wish to read to the end of the thread, Darian did add this little bit of information below:

.....I will leave you with this little tidbit. This next update isn't the last big update for the year. We might (and I have to really emphasize the 'might' part) have 2 to 3 more major updates coming after this next one, depending on how much we can get done. I don't want to spoil or jinx it in any way so I have to keep it vague and I apologize for that. We want the excitement to be focused on what's coming next, and not take away from what's coming further down the road. But I can at least say it's all Main Village stuff we're working on.
    Edit, update: Darian has now stated in a thread the update will not come in May.

Edit, update: and there won’t be a sneak peek on exactly May 27th

Edit, update: with this next update there will be no support for apple devices running operating system below iOS9.

Edit, update: it isn’t planned for June 13th and something about an E which could be almost anything so Darian is mostly having fun with us now I think!

Edit, update: And Darian says unlike the Q hint for quests which was clan games, the E hint this time is
    more literal. He also said when it is revealed it will be shocking. Does he mean surprising or was
    “shocking” another hint about what it could be?

Edit, update: May 23rd, Darian said they haven’t released info to their social media influencers yet, so if you are seeing youtubers right now speculating as to what is coming, it is just that, speculation. Good fun, but not a leak or a sneak peek.

May 24th edit update: Darian reminded us this next update has nothing to do with the builder base.

May 28th edit update: Darian confirmed the blue walls are not returning with this update.

Blue walls are not returning. Consider it settled.
    Also from May 28: Darian said we will learn more in the next couple weeks and also that this update will impact engineering. Engineering isn’t the only focus but it will impact it. In fact, we will learn E in the coming week:

Also, this has nothing to do with the "E" hint but we're doing something to address some of the engineering with this upcoming update. It's not the focus of the update, but it is a byproduct of it. All will become clear as we release more info.
    We've got something in mind to address the issue. Much of it comes from community ideas and recommendations. Trust me, we've been listening. We really have.
    Touche! I'm doubtful anyone will guess what the "E" means, but we'll share that info in the coming week. But there'll be plenty of info before that as well. This update is a big one. We've been saying that the previous updates have been to lay down the foundation for future content and we're standing by that. This is one of the updates we've been leading up to, and I don't want to take away any excitement from this update but we've got a couple more updates slated for later this year. The standard caveat applies, that it depends on if we can complete the production on them but we have lots more content to come.
    Clarification: on May 28th (shortly before saying the above about the “coming week” he also said E will be revealed “next” week.

June 1st edit update: I posted this at the top too, we will get a release of balancing information tomorrow.
    Last edited by 2222; June 1st, 2018 at 03:34 PM.

Thanks for confirming.
    Leaks surface daily. Some are true while others ain't. Life goes on.
    Relax and wait for official information.

Thanks to Sakib bro for this Sigpic.

Nice summary. Maybe this will lessen the amount of "new update???!?" treads being created.

Quote Originally Posted by Zedicuz View Post
    Nice summary. Maybe this will lessen the amount of "new update???!?" treads being created.
    That is what I’m hoping. With all of the misinformation going on youtube it doesn’t surprise me at all that new forum users are coming here asking questions. Hopefully, they will see this thread and not need to start their own. Of course, what I posted is pretty boring so it might not stay high on the first page long.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs can’t attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    Nice summary.
    Would great if this can be stickied to lesses the amount of 'new update' or 'TH12" threads.
    Also this reply from Darian is a must read for those who want details every now and then.
    Last edited by Rak2180; May 12th, 2018 at 02:16 PM.

I hope we donot get any reply like-update coming "soon..ish, VERY SOON". My excitement to the next update is reducing day by day now.

Quote Originally Posted by Debarshi007 View Post
    I hope we donot get any reply like-update coming "soon..ish, VERY SOON". My excitement to the next update is reducing day by day now.
    SC has not said it is coming very soon. They have only said “soon” or “soonish” which is sort of known here on the forums as not being “very soon.”
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs can’t attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    SC has not said it is coming very soon. They have only said “soon” or “soonish” which is sort of known here on the forums as not being “very soon.”
    help and support told me "VERY SOON"
    Last edited by Debarshi007; May 12th, 2018 at 02:20 PM.

I agree with you 2222 SC should at least give us a few more details or hint about it. Its been 7 months now.
    Last edited by Debarshi007; May 12th, 2018 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Debarshi007 View Post
    I agree with you 2222 SC should at least give us a few more details or hint about it. Its been 7 months now.
    Yea....they need to tell update date drops at least so there is something nice to look forward to.....its getting boring just waiting