Thread: Looking for an active Neighborhood

Looking for an active Neighborhood

Hi,

Level 27 player (been at 56 before) looking for an active neighborhood where they help eachother out with crops, products, SEM, BEM, LEM and off course active in Derby's.

Please let me know if you want to give me a chance.

Greetz Huipio

Farm fest has a spot open! Brand new hood that started a few mondays ago. We are all active and very friendly. We are very chatty. Derby is optional, but if in we ask that task 250+ and task needed done changes each derby. Hood tag #P9VCGRCL if you are serious about joining leave a message with farm name and add tag # 9U2RJ2Q9Q and Iíll send invite!

Dachshund Delight is the place for you! We are active daily and supportive, helpful, and active!

Levels 10ish to 77! Expert League for the Derby! Please join! Our tag is #9VGGVC22

Quote Originally Posted by Bymbers View Post
    Farm fest has a spot open! Brand new hood that started a few mondays ago. We are all active and very friendly. We are very chatty. Derby is optional, but if in we ask that task 250+ and task needed done changes each derby. Hood tag #P9VCGRCL if you are serious about joining leave a message with farm name and add tag # 9U2RJ2Q9Q and I’ll send invite!
    Hi,

My FarmTag is: #8GP02PLJ2 - FarmName: Huib's Boerderij (Level 28)

Hi! I just started a new hood today called The Salty Spitoon!

The level requirement is 30 for but I could lower it for you if you wanted to join.

We are looking for people to do 9/9 300+ tasks in the derby!

Our tag is #PPL8V2JU is you're interested in joining let me know, I already sent you a friend request!