Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cw search takes 2 days, still no match

Cw search takes 2 days, still no match

I know this question has been asked before but I have to bother again so SC can fix the problem. Lately our search for a new clan war match has taken 3 days! Yes that's right! Not 3 hours but 3 days and still no match. We have given up to be able to play another cw again on coc! We tried to contact the support, the only thing they have to say, wait longer! 3 days gone, still there is absolutely no sign of any match. So emailed them again, they suggested to post our problems here so there is a better chance if SC can find a solution! Regars

Forum Veteran
    What type of roster do you have? Is there any changes from your part? Are you letting the war search run the whole 24hrs before restarting? Have you read the FAQ sticky? We need to know more to help you.
    If you're not smarter than the guy you're dealing with you lose.
    You failed to utilize the most effective strategy by not using the most available resources to affect your outcome.
    I play to win. You play to see how tough you are.
    Defeat the enemy anyway you can.

Quote Originally Posted by MrJackrabbit View Post
    What type of roster do you have? Is there any changes from your part? Are you letting the war search run the whole 24hrs before restarting? Have you read the FAQ sticky? We need to know more to help you.
    There is no changes from our part. Even the players are mainly the same they used to be in last 2 years.Tried 20 vs 20 first day, no hit! After 26 hours, stoped search, researched again 15 vs 15, 1,5 day gone, no hit. It still searching!

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Xena2017 View Post
    There is no changes from our part. Even the players are mainly the same they used to be in last 2 years.Tried 20 vs 20 first day, no hit! After 26 hours, stoped search, researched again 15 vs 15, 1,5 day gone, no hit. It still searching!
    Hi Xena. As Jack says, without details, it is impossible for anyone to suggest what you can try.
    As you probably know, in order to match there has to be another clan searching at the same time, that has a roster close enough to yours, in order for a match to be made. Random spins don't appear to be very random any more. There are more and more reports of a "no match" appearing. So an exotic, engineering line up, or a roster with a mish mosh of halls, even if none of them are engineered, may not match.
    I find it helpful to include clan tag on my profile page in the "about me" section. Only suggestion that can be made, without details, is balanced halls in a balanced roster.. eg no rushed/engineered bases, and similar numbers of each hall, with a fairly tight spread. Good luck, just hit search and let it run. If still no joy, post clan tag.

EDIT.. After reading further threads, I noticed you war with TH10s and 11s. If you are also running small bases in your line up, then this could well be your problem.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; May 11th, 2018 at 06:54 AM.

If you can post more detailed info about your typical War roster, or even just your Clan Tag, I'm sure the community can help you.
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 13 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : TH11, 50-48-20.

Banned
    5 days..... and counting.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripple1972 View Post
    Perhaps SC took offense to your self proclaimed overlord title so is punishing you.
    Last edited by Clark11308; May 11th, 2018 at 01:16 PM.

5 days since ... I can't believe it is you looking for a match as Clark suggested, and in your previous thread it was referring to 4 days in the context of blombardo ... I don't have him bookmarked, but my guess is 5 days since he logged in?!!?
    Last edited by nobeone; May 11th, 2018 at 01:45 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark11308 View Post
    Perhaps SC took offense to your self proclaimed overlord title so is punishing you.
    Possibly. As good as explanation as any other.

Quote Originally Posted by nobeone View Post
    5 days since ... I can't believe it is you looking for a match as Clark suggested, and in your previous thread it was referring to 4 days in the context of blombardo ... I don't have him bookmarked, but my guess is 5 days since he logged in?!!?
    It is a collection of accounts I play. 5 days, I am months short of BL. And he did quit trying..

Possibly. As good as explanation as any other.

It is a collection of accounts I play. 5 days, I am months short of BL. And he did quit trying..
    Oh dear ... what is the roster? Anything blombardo-ish?!!?