Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: TH11 Is a Mess

I have no problem getting at least 2 stars on any town hall 11. I also use many army compositions that I make myself that works. Maybe the armies you are using just don't work for you.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #22
    Chuck Norris doesn't wear a watch. Chuck decides what the time is.
    I have to say my 2 and 3 star rate is exactly where I would expect it to be for a sound but not overly talented war player. I think TH11 (if you have maxed/almost troops and Heroes) is about as perfectly balanced as I have ever experienced.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Holps View Post
    I have to say my 2 and 3 star rate is exactly where I would expect it to be for a sound but not overly talented war player. I think TH11 (if you have maxed/almost troops and Heroes) is about as perfectly balanced as I have ever experienced.
    Agree with this.

The shear variety of successful 3* armies is awesome.

bowitch spam:
    Your basic spam attack consisting mostly of witches and bowlers. Even that has a lot of flavors, some with healers, some with giants, ocasional golem etc.

Hogs:
    QW hogs and goboho.

Air:
    qw/laloon or anything that includes a killsquad gets the ocasional 3. But straight laloon spam with a couple of skelly spells will have the enemy sorry they had a hound in the cc.

QW Bowler with any variety of witches, giants, golems, pekkas:
    Staple

Miners:
    I've seen videos of miners, but no one is using them successfully that we face. When they do, it is a 2 star at best. Simply out classed by hogs right now. Adding them because likely some of the hog 3 stars can be done by miners, but there is no reason to not use hogs

Really the only big troops on the bench right now are valks(because no one runs a pure ring anymore, but ocasionally we see an old design and drag these girls out of the bar for an attack) and dragons. (to some extent miners).
    Last edited by AndyInGame; May 17th, 2018 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Asdf123dkdk View Post
    I rarely see three start attacks from either side in War.
    I think that's because SC has changed the matchmaking a few months ago. Clans with good attackers get tougher matches. If you don't 3 star, you will not get many opponents that can 3 star. Last year, wars were much easier for us.

We see many 3 star attacks against max th11 ... not always on the right side though lol. Last war they got a perfect war against us. We had three max th11 at the top and they needed five attacks to crush them. I got only a 3 star against one of their four max th11. (all anti 3 star bases)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Holps View Post
    My skills could be described similarly and my results match yours as do my perception about balance. Of course, I prefer an offensive advantage in the game over a defensive one.

I edited my post to be more clear, the match making consistently puts us at a disadvantage by pairing us with clans who have 1 more max TH11 and that is usually is difference that causes us to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Asdf123dkdk View Post
    I edited my post to be more clear, the match making consistently puts us at a disadvantage by pairing us with clans who have 1 more max TH11 and that is usually is difference that causes us to lose.
    What clan are you playing in?

Centennial Club
    I think the balance is just fine. In our basic break down of 4/12/14 we see 3 stars on max 11s on both sides every war. Honestly 10v10 is harder and statistics prove that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomo08384 View Post
    Honestly 10v10 is harder and statistics prove that.
    Imo, 10v10 was a little bit easier than 11v11 when I was a th10 last year. What I didn't like about th10 was that there were many th10.5 and th9.11 (that's the name of infernoless/ealess th11, right?) and they were much harder to beat.

Centennial Club
    I hear ya, I don't come across stuff like that to often. I am in a cwl clan and wars are always fair. Even random spins.
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    I think TH11 has been great, lots of great attacks, balance is pretty good and we have been getting great matchups.