Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who said this ?

Banned

Who said this ?

All these changes to the game -- a constant pile of tweaks... is only a band aid on the real problem... The current owners/employees/ developers have done a 180degree switch this past year or so on the whole War Matching front.. I can only hope that in time -- that opinion and development swings back to my way so that I can match again... Or they release a patch that actually fixes clan wars... or forces people to max at every level to avoid this issue in the future... or that wipes the slate clean and makes everyone start over from scratch and rebuild their base... maxing at each level... -- or that every player is awarded a 'clan war base' that is a cookie cutter 'max base' from their previous town hall - and ending with their current town hall only when they finish maxing their th11... All previously suggested ideas that would solve this issue by simply making it NOT AN issue anymore... Then wars would match near perfect every time... fundamental changes? yes.. but simple - common sense - and would solve everything.

4 days......

Some times you have to rip the bandaid off. The quicker the better and long over due.

No one can even say its a money thing anymore. Haven't had to gem a single thing since clan games started. Their basically paying people to play their game now.

Can I get a clue?
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 12 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...H8-s-to-TH11-s My spec: mid TH11, 50/47/20

You OK Ripple? This is the problem with internet forums, irl I would be popping over to Ripple's place to check he was OK ... take him out for a beer, cheer him up a bit ... but on here all I can think to do is post cat pictures ... and fette is much better at that than I will ever be.

Looks like Blombardo diction to me though its way too short. Is this just a sample?
    It's always the closet engineers that are the most bitter. Trying to maintain a righteous pose while doing exactly what they claim to hate, lashing out at anyone that points out the obvious.

I believe the person who said that is/was in a hyper low weight engineered clan and after one of the recent tweaks to war matching tried to get a match with the same war roster for a very long time.

edit- aaaannnndddd snipered...
    Last edited by 23skidoo; May 10th, 2018 at 02:07 PM.

Yes, well done Tank and "too slow" skidoo, quite right, Ripple has his marbles still (phew!) found it: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post11408612
    Last edited by nobeone; May 10th, 2018 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TankSinatra View Post
    Looks like Blombardo diction to me though its way too short. Is this just a sample?
    Quote Originally Posted by nobeone View Post
    Yes, well done Tank and "too slow" skidoo, quite right, Ripple has his marbles still (phew!) found it: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post11408612
    Good work detective! Bravo, bravo indeed! It was only part of the full quote, and that's what fooled us.

Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 12 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...H8-s-to-TH11-s My spec: mid TH11, 50/47/20

I can never really figure out if ripple is trolling or not considering he was in our clan for a long time and we are hyper engineered.

Edit: I realised that he playing a game of "name this poster"
    Last edited by MajorJohnson; May 10th, 2018 at 10:48 PM.

I don't think they are going to force people to max but I think SC will be making stupid not too. But, I don't get the part about the 180. Not yet but I think they are going to.

They are being too quite on what is coming so I put on my tin foil hat. :P The silence leads me to believe it will be soonish. :P

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8