Thread: Please help me decide on my base layout

Please help me decide on my base layout

Hi everyone,

I just upgraded to TH8 and I cannot decide which of the two layouts below to use. While the first one might seem less efficient because of the use of double-walls, defenses are more concentrated and this should allow them to protect each other better, as well as make my base less vulnerable while I am upgrading some defenses.

The second one is more spread out and make use of walls more efficiently, so it seems like a good option as well. However, I am afraid it will be more vulnerable during defense upgrades (which happens pretty much all the time, even though I try not to do everything as once... some side will still be weak). It's worth noting that both layout have the same number of compartments.

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Trainee
    Fixed your rushed!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rajnaik2319 View Post
    Fixed your rushed!!
    Not sure what you mean... Literally everything was maxed by the time I upgraded my town hall to level 8.

Use the second one because for air attacks it is a nice base for defending loonians or drag attacks because of its centered air defenses.
    And I think it will work nicely for ground also.
    But anyhow you will get 3 starred if the attacker is skilled.
    Last edited by SK8123; 1 Week Ago at 06:44 PM.

Your base is quite easy for 3 stars. Try the anti 3 stars and feel the difference.