Thread: Post message option upon NH invitation

Scouting bases and awaiting the Loot Cart!

Post message option upon NH invitation

I was just invited to join a friends neighborhood and noticed an option to 'post a message' for them. I don't know how long this has been there, but glad to see it rather than just hitting the "Decline" tab without any explanation. Now that I can send a message, I won't feel so bad about declining!

Thanks for letting us know. Sometimes itís these little changes that are made in updates that are the true gems. It may not be a game play change, but definitely a quality of life change.
    Level 148
    Achievement 143/144
    Be kind. 🤗

I just noticed my previous message showed up in the neighborhood notifications (as seen by my baby farm), so I'm not positive that the person who invited me received it. (But idk why it would have appeared as an option in the invitation-as opposed to nh chat).
    Last edited by Tahoe; May 10th, 2018 at 10:17 PM.

I made this mistake also. When the neighborhood request comes up, it appears in the message tab. That "post a message" button belongs to that tab, and not the invitation. The way request shows up though, it does look like its part of the request, but it isn't. After declining the neighborhood request, the post a message button is still there.

Quote Originally Posted by Vever View Post
    I made this mistake also. When the neighborhood request comes up, it appears in the message tab. That "post a message" button belongs to that tab, and not the invitation. The way request shows up though, it does look like its part of the request, but it isn't. After declining the neighborhood request, the post a message button is still there.
    Thanks Vever. Yeah, I have never seen that before. Well, too bad we can't send them a message before declining. Thanks for the clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Thanks Vever. Yeah, I have never seen that before. Well, too bad we can't send them a message before declining. Thanks for the clarification.
    I know when I first saw it I was so excited! Some of my Hay Day friends are pretty awesome, and when they invite me, I hate to just decline with no reason. Same with people who request to join my NH. I feel horrible declining with no explanation, but nothing I can do.

I wish more people were on the forums, or there was some way to leave messages for people at their farm. A notepad of some sort, some kind of guestbook would be nice. Hint hint SC
    Last edited by Vever; May 11th, 2018 at 03:21 PM.

I agree. I would like to b able to thank the person for the invitation or leave a brief note. We should make thisis suggestion in the ideas and suggestions section.