Thread: Tag Battle / Contest

Tag Battle / Contest

Allow me to introduce myself, I am Renzo, new here, what brought me here is I am looking for a place that gives C&C to artists, does battles and contests, I am a tagger since 2004 on the G4TV.com board is where I started and then moved to Tagmonkey and DA. I started with Jasc Paintshop Pro 8 and not now I use Adobe Photoshop 7-CC. I am just getting in to rendering and modeling 3D in Unity. Creating a website and art design group forum, trying to bring back all the old Tagmonkeys because I cant find them. And much more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Anyone want to battle? This is contest, do not post your entry here. PM it to me so we can keep the voting anonymous. I am hosting this contest, and entering myself.

This is the requirements: Max Size 500x500, must be your own work, stocks allowed. Have fun! When the entries are all submitted, I will create the voting thread. Post here now if your are entering, the deadline for entries is the Friday, the 11th. Theme: Spooky.

Have fun all!! let's get started

In my Art Purifying Enjoyable Room! ◕‿◕ Read my sig to learn how to make GFX sigs!
    Quote Originally Posted by XxRenzokukenxX View Post
    Allow me to introduce myself, I am Renzo, new here, what brought me here is I am looking for a place that gives C&C to artists, does battles and contests, I am a tagger since 2004 on the G4TV.com board is where I started and then moved to Tagmonkey and DA. I started with Jasc Paintshop Pro 8 and not now I use Adobe Photoshop 7-CC. I am just getting in to rendering and modeling 3D in Unity. Creating a website and art design group forum, trying to bring back all the old Tagmonkeys because I cant find them. And much more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Anyone want to battle? This is contest, do not post your entry here. PM it to me so we can keep the voting anonymous. I am hosting this contest, and entering myself.

This is the requirements: Max Size 500x500, must be your own work, stocks allowed. Have fun! When the entries are all submitted, I will create the voting thread. Post here now if your are entering, the deadline for entries is the Friday, the 11th. Theme: Spooky.

Have fun all!! let's get started
    Welcome to the forums Renzo! I'm glad you joined us

I would like to try this
    By Friday, do you mean submit before Thursday May 10th - 11:59 PM (PST) or before Friday May 11th - 11:59 PM (PST)?

Btw we have a SOTW, if you want to enter in that as well

Don't know what a forum signature is? Info and List of shops:
    here!
    (。◕‿◕。)
    Get your own signature today! My Shop:
    Here
    ヽ(´▽`)ノ
    Even better, learn to make your own signature
    here! And ​even more help here!

Yes I will be entering. Friday at Midnight Pacific. First entry w00t!

NOOOO! THERE CAN BE ONLY 1 TAG CONTEST!

JK Welcome to the forum! I would try participating if I can manage out some free time
    Last edited by Planck; May 10th, 2018 at 08:04 AM.

Get your own signature today! It's free! My Shop: Here
    MightyClans Family: MightySword | MightyHammer | MightyAxe | MightyBow | MightyBow2

So we have 2 veteran GFXers now?
    /VS100|Chief VS™\
    Kudos to Plank for My Logo and Dharamraj for SigPic!

Extending the deadline to next Friday. 2 Entries so far. Theme: Spooky

Thanks to all who entered. Cancelling the contest for not enough entries. Thanks all.