Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Developer's Q&A: Questions From the Community!

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #11
    Hi,

And thanks for watching.

And yes, we did film this piece together with the customization update. We wanted to do this long time ago, but for several reasons it took us way more than expected.

Anyhow, if you have some new questions you want to be answered in this format, I'm sure there must be some thread already where people are collecting questions. We hope this time it doesn't take that long.

We are more than happy to address questions and suggestions, so keep them coming!

Cheers,

Frisco

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by Frisco[Supercell] View Post
    Hi,

And thanks for watching.

And yes, we did film this piece together with the customization update. We wanted to do this long time ago, but for several reasons it took us way more than expected.

Anyhow, if you have some new questions you want to be answered in this format, I'm sure there must be some thread already where people are collecting questions. We hope this time it doesn't take that long.

We are more than happy to address questions and suggestions, so keep them coming!

Cheers,

Frisco
    I like the format of Team Hay Day answering our questions in a video. I was charmed by the three person team speaking to the camera. The trio is very telegenic and there's great onscreen chemistry which is one of THD's strengths. It's fascinating to hear the voice inflections and see the body language including hand gestures. Did anyone notice the Game Designer raising a clenched fist to emphasize a point she was making?

But I think the above delivery system is more time-consuming than replying to us in the official SC forum. We posted our questions in December and THD published their answers almost five months later. I'm speculating if we post a set of our questions now in the subforum and if the answers are filmed again, the video will be published in August or later.

Let's do the math. THD has six weeks to work on the next update which will be released before July or after July. As some of you may know, it's customary for most Finns to take Julys off for summer vacation after enduring long, harsh winters.

So I think August or later is a reasonable target date for the videotaped answers to the next Q&A.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; May 12th, 2018 at 12:37 AM.
    Lynn, 9-3-18, clasher and farmer but not boomer and brawler

R.I.P. The official Boom Beach subforum. Sunrise: November 12, 2013; Sunset: September 3, 2018

Millennial Club
    Got to say guys, this is a really good idea, and may go someway towards smoothing over some of our frustrations that boil over on the forums sometimes. Even if you don’t have an immediate fix for something, at least this gives us some reassurance that the problem isn’t being ignored. Thank you for doing this, I really hope it will become a more regular thing.

As another poster mentioned, it’s a little alarming to see that bingo was totally a “suck it and see” process! If you guys don’t have the feedback you need on an item like bingo, why not engage the help of a panel of experienced players? I and other players I know spotted the flaws in Bingo derby within half an hour of first viewing it. Had you done a little beta testing with some dedicated players, we would have pointed out the imbalances before you released it. Many of us conduct data analysis of the derby for our hoods benefit, there’s a lot of good information out there if you choose to use it.
    Steve
    Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2
    Broken the mystical 100 champions league golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players